Reviews for Innocence Reviled
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
I FREAKIN HATE CLOWNS! They scare the Hell out of me and they always have! I'm so glad that you picked a clown to be the villian. WISE CHOICE! EXCELLENT JOB! I ADORE BABBY SAMMY AND LITTLE DEAN! How cute are they? Of course Uncle Bobby is my total favorite. I can never get too much of Uncle Bobby. John as usual sucks! That man makes me crazy. He cares more about his hhunting then he does those poor babies. Anyway's, I LOVE IT! VERY EXCITING!
TraSan chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Oh, I'm glad the boys are home with John!

It's so sad that they are traumatized, but really, how could they not be?

Well done.
kalina-blue chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Oh wow. Great story.
flashster12 chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
I'm so glad you're writing a sequel to this (cos that ending was heart breaking). Poor poor Dean - I'm glad that evil thing died but I'm so sad that Dean was involved in it. And poor Sammy having to see. I just want to give them a great big hug. I hope John and Bobby can help them get better quickly.

Also still trying to work out what took control of the car. Anywho please upload the next story soon :) chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
Can't believe I have only just found this awesome sequel, don't know how I managed to miss it! It was great to read it all in one hit though!

At least Claude is no more, but at what cost to the Winchesters? Dean and Sammy are so traumatised that they can't bear to be separated from each other and John has his work cut out to make them feel safe enough to get back to normal. At least they can spend time at Bobby's house, but there again, that is where they were kidnapped from.

Looking forward to reading Innocence Regained!
RedDragen chapter 6 . 11/29/2008

I enjoyed reading this story, I am glad that boys got back with John but I hope you do a sequel to see how they are healing.
merryb chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
Oh man! The chapter! Poor Dean! Poor Sam! Not poor Claude! Claude got what he deserved!
gw chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
Great story. Can't wait for the sequel. Hope it comes out like tomorrow or something. Later.
Thorny Hedge chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
Thank god the boys are free from that animal, Claude. I look forward to more!
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
That was a short story and I can't believe you're gonna leave us there! Grr! I hate you!

Poor Sam and Dean! They didn't deserve that at all!

please write the sequel soon!
merryb chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Man! This is getting good! In an interesting kind of way! Are they getting set up? I can't wait for the next chapters!
flashster12 chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
I can't wait for John and the others to find the boys and then take care of that vile creature. Poor Sammy but poor Dean - I have a feeling John is going to be very angry when he finally finds them. I keep waiting for the twist though.

PS - I'm so glad you put that A/N in cos I was starting to worry what was going to happen
RedDragen chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for Josh and Bobby and John find the boys and kick the guys ass.
TraSan chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Poor little boys!

The guys need to hurry and rescue the wee ones.

I'm glad you put the disclaimer on top. I'd forgotten you had promised that and it did make it easier to dive right into the chapter knowing the unthinkable wouldn't be happening.

Great update.
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
Yay you updated!

Boo you probably won't update this story for a while...

but still! Great chapter! Poor Sammy and Dean! This must be so hard for Sammy to understand and for Dean to hold together!

Keep the updates comin'!