Reviews for Calming Circles
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 10 . 7/12
Love it :D The wedding was a neat twist, and the story itself was well done. Hope you post more someday ( :
LBH-don't give up chapter 10 . 4/24
They are so sweet, especialy on Hokage mountain. I don't like baby box-it is just too weird and I don't like Sasuke, Naruto and Lee go after enemy because of revenge.
Vulpixi Misa chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
I actually really really really liked this. Despite the many spelling errors, I loved how in character everyone was. Especially, Sasuke, he was my favorite in here. The baby box was also one of my favorite things. XD But the SasuNaru was very well written and so sweet and adorable.
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I've read this so many times that I almost know it word for word, and I still love it.
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
I've only read this story like, I dunno, a dozen times! Never gets old! Love it!

SaLEm
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
I really liked this. Despite quite a lot of typos and the fact that sometimes it's hard to understand that there's actually a scene change *chuckle*

But there is good plot (although box-babies freaks me out a little *cough*) and you're good at bringing things full circle. I also like your language. *smile*

Thank you.

/Dragonwolf
Rei Uta chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
Although some parts progressed a little too fast for my liking, your overall language was good and I enjoyed Sakura's little ploys. x3

However, the part at the end with the Genin was a bit random and certain words were spelt wrong, but nothing major which affected the story. :)
AnimeKittenFromHell chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
I loved this story. It was a good length and kept me hooked. I can't wait for the sequel. Keep up the good work!

-Love-
Pinkrose786 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I know this story is finished but i wanted to say thank you!

Finally a story were Sakura isn't stuck on Sasuke. I have been waiting to read one of these story. An so far it's pretty good.

I'm glad that someone know that any girl including Sakura want let a man control there lives.

Is the way Sakura acts in certain stories even real?

Anyways so far this is a great story.
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Hot.

I love it!
music-is-luv chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
“I regret that jutsu in one out of three fanfics…”

“Simply put a room, a box, and a lot of chakra.”

“You’re making man babies in a box?”

“Not just a box. It’s a special box.”

Laughing. My. Fucking. Ass. Off.

Aha, good times, good times..

Anyways, AWESOME STORY! YAYAYAYAYAYAYZ! And, yeah, I'm not a big Sakura fan, but towards the later episode she does start to kickass.

I think most people are just mad at her because they blame her for the lack of SASUNARU in the actual manga. LMAO.
666snoopy chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
That was cute & great. Loved it!
scuabdiver chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Very good story! Well-written and interesting, I really liked it. At times the spelling errors and missing periods would drive me crazy, but other than that the story was fantastic. XD

~ Ryuk-chan
vernajast chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
I think you're a genius. It was worth reading past the grammatical and spelling errors (but you warned that your spelling had issues, so I was prepared). This made me smile constantly, laugh, feel completely happy for them, and most of all, it was a believable romance, not just a 'throw Naruto and Sasuke together' story. The friendship between Team 7 was palpable and real, and I think people forget it sometimes. It wasn't just Naruto looking for Sasuke, but Sakura, as well, because even if she grew out of being a Sasuke fangirl, she still seems to care for him in the manga, and for Naruto and his happiness. I'm sure you had fun writing this (it seemed like it), and you tell a great story!
Cannibal Inc chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
Cute! Really great story

The only thing I would suggest is that you work on your usage of 'there', 'their', and 'they're'

And make sure you use 'you're' in the right place instead of 'your'