Reviews for Of Baking and Death
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I can't get over how random this was!
piratechicka chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aww... I love this story a whole lot! It was so sweet (no pun intended) how Tony cares so much about Pepper, but he realizes he doesn't know her very well...
scberg chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was great! I loved it!
Winteroses chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aw this was very cute:)
Robin Silverman chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
o my god! she 'does' bake! i don't think i've heard of half the culinary items in this one!
Sheryl Nantus chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
this is a GREAT story - filled with wonderful imagery and excellent characterization. It really works to the point that you can almost smell the delicious aromas drifting around the house...

now I'm hungry.

well done!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was a good one, kind of funny in some places and in some kind of morbid ways, really fluffy and totally Pepperony! Loved it! Keep up the good work!

SiriusDoctorWhoHoney329
frozenxinxtime chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aww that was so good! Espeacilly the cave part.
nogreateragony78 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was beuatiful in it's concept and lovely in it's lyricalness that never detracted from it's simplicity. The concept of cooking during tragedy is so totally human...I have family members who do the same, and the line at the very end about cooking for the living rather than the dead just provided the perfect finish that acceppted pathos, but didn't wallow in it.
mercscilla chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh, another sad and yet beautiful story! :)
diginyxx chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This fic was yummy and good. I'm going to have to bake some brownies when I get home. I have a craving. :D
ElleT chapter 1 . 8/7/2008