Reviews for Playing Dice With the Universe
Harry2 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I remember seeing Punch and Counterpunch years ago on the TV version of the Transformers series, during the final episodes. And Shockwave is working on TIME TRAVEL! Yikes! He could muck up EVERYTHING if he isn't careful!
GrimlockX4 chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
I can't wait to read chapter 4.

Good luck on chapter 4 and on your other stories too.

I wonder what plan's Shockwave has in store for them?
wildflower1014 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I am finally getting around to reading this story. So far I like it.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
Dawnie, you just need to calm down. You are doign a good job so far, even if your tacticts are a bit odd. Just calm down, and you will do fine.
GrimlockX4 chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
Sixgun is actually called Sixshot or is he your OC?

Great job on chapter 2.

Good luck on chapter 3 and on your other stories too.
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Cool multi-verse crossover story.

I'm doing my own multi-verse crossover story called "Power Rangers vs. Cybertron vs. Beast Wars".
Ratchet-Halo-Devil May Cry chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Interesting teaser. Too bad Shockwave is gonna have a nasty surprise when he encoutners a lost forgetten war, with there deceandents from the far future.

what season will this fanfic take place?

I hope Dinobot is alive, I would to see him interact with Dawn/Sunburst. and battle the G1 Decepticons..
Megapush chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Awesome crossover fic!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Well, now I see where you have been going with all your Autobot tales. Its time to take back Cybertron and send the Decepticreeps PACKING! And Sunburst is the first step in getting this done. Prime may not like the way she does things, but if it gets the job done, he's NOT going to complain too much!