Reviews for I Kissed A Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
The last question killed me from laughter.
kaiiju chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Ohohohoh. Strange, everyone seems to depict the TFs with male holoforms, and I am very glad to see something different. Also-Starscream and Sunstreaker as a pairing? You gave me a new OTP.
who.says.we.cant.win chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Officially a fan of your sense of humor!
who.says.we.cant.win chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh, I hate that song SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

but this fic was just perfect!
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I've read this sotry before and reviewed but reread it and couldnt help myself, its wicked i just love it...no words. i couldnt breath if that help gets the point across
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Hahahaha, I love it!
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
oh my god. that is the funniest thing i have read to date on this website i love it:D
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Y'know, that's a bloody good question.
bbratteberget chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is a great story,but it would be so fun reading from Sunstreaker and Starscreams point of view too in chapter 2 of this story lol
Katanagirl16 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Awesome! Keep going? Please?
Joyfull Scroll chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
The END? NO...

Could you continue with a couple of more? *laughs hard* This one was just too Priceless!
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hahahahahahaha Just like Jazz! But you have me wondering about why Prowl decided to do a female form as well?

I guess that these two (P&J) are 'Bonded' in your story? Or else they wouldn't greet one another like that! lol
bbratteberget chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Loved this Fic,totally loved it!To bad you dident let Sunstreaker and Starscream end up in bed together before realising who the other one was,that would have been hilarious:)
Saberfrost chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
ROFL!

Awesome chapter, you have to feel sorry for Sunny and Screamer though! LOL, I will never forget this story!
Swordsoul2000 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
man, this was GOLD! i loved it when starscream groped sunstreaker, and sideswipe's demand for copies of the pictures was perfict. please tell me that you are going to do more with this. can you imagine what ironhide, rachet, or optimus make their holoforms look like? very, very COOL!