Reviews for A Familiar Taste
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I love how you did this. You even made it so Joker, in time, won't remember for sure who Batman truly is. I thought you kept Joker very well in character. I really like your stuff, I shall read more of it later.

Lone
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I reviewed this on lj, but when I saw it here, I just had to let you know one more time how much I loved it!
FictionJunction chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Brilliant, I love how the Joker was disappointed at first with Bruce's attitude, it is so like him! Great job
athoshg chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
wow, that was amazing! Perfect job capturing the Joker in character, Bruce too. Then Bruce's talk with the Joker as the 'real' Bruce was extremely creative! Loved it!
rywaen chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Amazing, simply brilliant! I loved this, it made my spine tingle! Very well written, and a very nice plot! Great job!
Thedarkknight17 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Great story... a wonderful representation of Bruce Wayne/Batman and the Joker, awesome job, you really got inside his sick head :) I love Bruce's last few lines... so cool, so confident... that is the Batman I like to think of when I read these stories! Hope you will continue to write Batman Begins ficts cause this was fantastic!

The Dark Knight
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow. Another crazy good fic! I'm off to read all your other fics now!

deleted9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Great job!
alice chess chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I like it...I can see the Joker liking how Bruce/Batman is a schemer, because he's one himself. ;)
snobunni chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
AMAZING! absolutely superb!
SaJi chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Nice little fikkie, it was a fun read. )
gaap237 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I am speechless. I mean, I was wondering what Bruce was gonna do, and you took me by surprise. It was great. You did the Joker perfectly, and Bruce really does one hell of a job on acting. Keep writing more Batman stories! I adore you!
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awesome story! I love how the Joker figures it out and gets mad he's acting normal.
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
OMG I love this! It's the perfect way for the Joker to find out who Batman is. And I especially enjoyed the part where he thought he could find enough other possibilities that he wouldn't know for sure :) Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
Antimatterannihilation chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
oh i love it, i really wish it was not a oneshot, you do a great job at the joker by the way _.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »