Reviews for Going Home
it's simply me n you chapter 37 . 11/20
Enjoyed your story. Found it on TwiFanfictionRecs.

I don't read many wolf stories, but I enjoyed seeing how their relationship formed & grew
neese2707 chapter 37 . 11/8
Great work to complete this story. It has been a real relkef to read as you have used diierent characters. Well done.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/1
Going Home has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in October at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
LollyPopLaura1994 chapter 37 . 10/5
Thank you for this lovely story and for taking the time to write it. It's been one of my favourite Paul and Rachel stories since I found it. :)
manda2784 chapter 35 . 8/14
Love that you're continuing with this story! I can't wait to read more.
Izzy-Rose chapter 33 . 8/10
You have no idea how happy I am to see that you are finishing this fic!

I understand that the hype of everything died down and we all sort of just, moved on. But a lot of these stories were just so amazing and it is so great to get more from them.

I'm going to go read this from the beginning and throw myself back into this world for old times sake.

Thanks and have a wonderful day,
~ Izzy-Rose
Anon chapter 7 . 2/15
I like the matter of fact way you introduce Paul's Mom issue. It really suits the story that it isn't a large affair.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/15
Conpared to other fanfics the reaction is minimal, but I guess knowing all the legends helps. I love the way Paul explains imprinting : "I was born to make you happy"
Anon chapter 4 . 2/15
The cliffhanger in this chapter is just perfect! I love how the aggression Paul used to have is mostly gone, but he's still not pacient and just blurts out he's a werewolf.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
continue this story plz it is awsome u are a good writer i love this story it might have been 4 years but please continue it love Jehni
Aureleis chapter 31 . 6/5/2015
Very cute, I enjoy your rendition of Rachel and Rebecca's relationship!
maryanneryder chapter 31 . 6/21/2014
This story is amazing i love it please update soon
Anon chapter 31 . 6/6/2014
Normal day at the office hon, ripped apart a vampire. ;) Paul is funny here.
Btw I love how Paul explained imprinting as immediate soulmates instead of I have no choice but to love you.
Anon chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
Paul seems like such a caring guy.
Anon chapter 27 . 6/6/2014
I'm glad your tackling Nikki's feelings about her parents and family in a realistic way.