Reviews for I Believe in You
This is very sweet.
Hediru chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Wow! Loved it!
PaulieBear chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
AWWH! I'M SUCH A SAP! THIS IS TOO SWEET!
Frankistien chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Fantastic!
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was really great, it's just so sweet and perfect
TimeLadyOfBlueTardis chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love it. Wow. Awesome work!:')
rosetenforevere chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
this was absolutely, amazingly, beautiful. just...no words. just beautiful.
A Travelling Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is... Beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Well thought it was fantastic and I wish this were real because 10 and Rose are my favorite Doctor and companion.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
nice
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I loved this! The gradual development of their relationship was perfect, done to a tee! x
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was so good! I love how just the simple act of faith, the simple act of Rose believing in the Doctor made him able to destroy the Beast's prison. Because even though it might kill Rose, she believes in him, and he believes in her. I loved when the Doctor was thinking about what to do, and he thought about Rose, thinking 'Thins didn't happen to Rose Tyler. Rose Tyler happened.' And I loved how he mentions that at first Rose was just someone to pull along, someone to just be a friend. But she became so, so much more than that, not only becoming his equal, but saving him on several occasions. Very, very well done, I totally loved it. :)
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
oh, really really good. i love it.
Dollybelleol'whatserface chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I'm now utterly convinced that this really happened between the episodes. Wow, this was amazing, honestly. Rose and the Doctor are so in character; this is exactly the sort of thing Rose would say to him. You completely get Rose and it's brilliant. I just love all the little details, like Rose playing with her hair and the Doctor just standing there grinning at her as he watches her laugh. Oh, and the kiss she gave him; just perfect because it fits so well. Loved it!

-Dolly Belle