Reviews for Unsaid
TimeLadyOfBlueTardis chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Really, awesome work :')
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh my goodness. I know it's been years but I really wish you could finish this series. At least a little one shot wrap up to let us know that Rose and the baby made it back to the Doctor! Pretty pretty please...
LasRever chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I am LOVING the "unseen and in between" series! I was definitely dreading this part of the series, but I'm also happy to read that you're not going to follow the original storyline for Journey's End. Can't wait to read your take on their reunion.
Out of all of the 10/Rose fics I've read I think I like your approach the best :)
Carri007 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Oh, PLEASE tell me that you're still writing the next part, and that you haven't just forgotten or left it... I love this whole series!
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I hope you get the next in this series up soon.
Pammyj74 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is a great story. I really enjoyed it. I really hope you finish this soon. I really wanna know what happens in the end.
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
argh - forget about season 3 with martha etc. just continue this, it's so good. make your own future... please?
Tonnocal chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
really want to read a 'journey's end' continuation of this, Fantastic
TheSingingGirl chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Oh, I loved this story. In particular the very first bit when she came back and he was speechless. It's just so simple. And little. And absolutely huge.

TSG
Vivi G chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Love It! Love It!
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
GAH!

*Headbutts screen really hard*

*Knocks self out*

?

'But, the him of then and the him of now both reacted the same way to Rose... hot and hard and needy.'

ANDTHIS

'He couldn’t speak, couldn’t say anything, just choked and gasped for air.

The little girl laid her palms against his cheeks, her cherubic face marred by the frown that turned down her lips and the tears that tracked down her cheeks. The touch wasn’t solid, wasn’t real, but he felt the essence of its comfort.

“Cusa Ju Bibilia’a,” she said softly, her chin trembling. “We have lost our Forever Rose.”'

LOL, Never thought I'd be telling a writer off for writing TOO well! I love how this ties in to the rest of your universe.
Lilmissxx chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
I still adore your stories - I had a bit to catch up on after coming back after two weeks from holiday!

They were really good, and I can't wait for the next ones.

LJ

x
cjhar chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Please write more, I love reading this series. I am excited to read how you write the rest of the series.
ElizabethGMontgomery chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Oh. My. God.

*bows down in reverence once...twice...* Dizzy now...and the snot in my nose is running again. Too much info? Yep. Moving on.

Ok. You say you like my reviews so much, WELL this is the LAST one til you write MORE! Please write more. You are so very talented and we are all so very blessed to read your ideas and plots. Oh gosh I can see this going places with Journey's end...him leaving the OTHER doctor behind for his child...Oh gosh golly gee. But I don't WANT him to leave her. CAN'T YOU just let him do a switcheroo and stay while the OTHER doctor...*sigh* no that won't work...he's got to go off and about and be himself. This Ship is so dang SAD! At least with most other ship's I have been attatched to they get togeather in the end. AND CRY? You owe me a new box of Kleenex AND a roll of toilet paper! LOL!

But simply put. The story, your characterizations, your writing, YOU...

are fantastic

Can not WAIT for more.

Lizzie :)
ElizabethGMontgomery chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Taking the albums like she clung to his journals.

Yea, My eyes are going to hurt tomorrow.

Lizzie