Reviews for All That I've Got Gabriel POV
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I've just started reading Gabriel's point of view, and already cackling. It's really good! I dare say it'll probably be as good as the original. Thank you again.
surfgirl1 chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Noooo I want more
Reteps Amme chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
I really really hope that you finish this story!:)
snr3231 chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Hope to read the ending eventually. Love Gabriel!
La Mer chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
You know what's funny?

It's been three years since this story was updated.
Five years since it was published.

During those years I have...

1. distanced myself from the whole business of obsessively loving Edward Cullen
2. written a rather lengthy paper on gender roles in Twilight
3. finished school
4. entered university
5. bought three cats.

My tastes and views have changed in a lot of ways - for crying out loud, I was 14 when I discovered this story!
It only seems natural that I would outgrow this kind of fanfic eventually, just like I outgrew Twilight. It would surprise no one if I said that I didn't really care for it anymore.

But dammit - I really, really do!

I spent last night re-reading this story that I used to love more than the actual Twilight saga itself. I simply couldn't stop and I kept on reading til 5 a.m. At that point I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

Instead of growing tired of the story, I kept discovering new aspects that I never truly understood when I was younger. My English has improved a lot and I found myself laughing at some lines I never really got until now. My experiences during the last years have made me more empathetic and observant and I discovered that I liked Gabriel just as much as before and could even understand him a little better. I could also appreciate Bella more. I used to see her as an acquired taste but now it seems to me that the witty, bantering Bella in this story is so much more interesting than the docile, passive damsel in the books.

My heart was aching while I was reading which made me feel both stupid (I'm almost 20 and I study philosophy, for God's sake! A vampire romance really shouldn't affect me in that way!) and elated (because I simply love this story.)...

So if you're still reading this, BlackWingy, know this: No matter how long it takes, I will keep waiting for the next chapter and I will read every word you offer.

All the best

La Mer
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
chanur chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Maybe one day, you will finish this story. I hope...
hi chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
are you done? i've checked everyday for a year and i'm loosing hope
Avid Reader chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
I just found your work. I think you are a talented writer; creative, imaginative, witty, sardonic, entertaining. I know it has been over a year since you updated "All That I've Got Gabriel POV" but I am intensely hoping you will finish this story soon. I saw your AN that you were going to study abroad in Germany and hope it was rewarding for you, but am sincerely hoping it didn't somehow cancel out your promise to finish the story. Please finish it. It is too good to leave your readers hanging. Thanks! Whether you realize or not, your talents and efforts are appreciated by someone.
anne chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
amo o gabe ,sua fic e maravilhosa porfavor escreve muito bem.
peyotemusic chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
OK, so you're in Germany and I am guessing it is wonderful. But, you know, I was kind of hoping you'd update. It is Easter, after all. Didn't you get a bit of a holiday for Easter? It's just that I miss Gabe really a lot. Pretty pretty please? Hope you're having a wonderful holiday. Happy Easter from your reader who is still hanging on.
hi chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
i'm beginning to think you died because it's been forever since you last updated
Promises101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
You promised me you'll continue. You promised. :-( Please? For me? For your dear readers?

Please continue...I need it. 3
OnceAPotterHead chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
Love it.
Lilacs46 chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
I found this story while reading CatCullens prifile and decided to read it. I must say, your writing has improved a great deal since you began writing this. Much better than what I write, but then I just started writing a year ago and only read my first book six years before that. I wish my teachers would have pushed me to read while I was in school. Who knows, had they, I might be good at writing by now. :) Keep up the good writing and good luck with school.