Reviews for All That I've Got Gabriel POV
chibi-dono15 chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
I love Gabe! Update ASAP!

Please and thank you!
shelbron chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
I love Gabe's dry wit and sarcasm. He's a vamp after my own heart and his thoughts on Edward and Emmett are hilarious. Fabulous.
fictionlover6060 chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
i want to hear the rest from his point of view! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish! I will just keep begging, and i can be quite annoying!
stjarna47 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
I love Gabe, i want my own, please update soon!
sofii chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Kya! Gabe kissed Bella! He's SO cute!

Don't worry, I think I love him as much as you do ;) .

I'll continue reading this fic until you finish it, cause Gabriel is soo damn cute .
linnfromia chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
Oh yes, I do love Gabriel also. I just want him and Bella to talk to each other. Oh, please make this work!

And I love his take on Ken Doll/Pouty Boy! Delightful, gives Gabriel a clear snarky inner voice.
solemariecullen chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
OHH MYY GOOD! you have no idea how much I love the way he is, he is teh perfect bad boy in love.. he is perfect for Bella, PLEASE i know you are busy person, but update soon not six months later.. you have only a few chapters left.. I love it, thank you for created him, he is perfect. I totally love the quote: "A promise being made wa always in danger of being broken". PLEASE UPDATE SOON..
v1cky84 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
I LOVE LOVE Gabe...he intrigues me. I'm happy to be reading Gabe's POV. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
Tea42 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
I was ecstatic to see that you updated, and I love Gabe. Seriously, he is fantastic. You write his mannerisms flawlessly (or as flawlessly as a flawed character can be written?) Any way, love that you haven't forgotten this story, and I can't wait to read more
Jolinar-nrw chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
I love your updates! Thank you!

...there's just one issue I have (and I also had in in BPOV): if they're in Prague why the heck do they speak german?
Speklez chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
i do love gabe. he seems like a hopeless romantic. its cute. but what i am really looking forward to is his pov in when his brother bites Bella. there had to be a million things going through his head with the look that was decribed on his face.
xiomara209 chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
i love gabe as much as you do..
RisingSun44 chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
yes! i do love Gabe! he's the only guy (in my mind) that can replace edward...this is the only story that makes me wish edward was dead and gone and only Gabe existed! update asap!
rerose1975 chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
I also love Gabe and in turn... you! I can't believe there have been 2 chapters so recently... and long ones at that.

I'll be waiting patiently for more.
Bright-Kaori chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
You are not the only one! At this point, I love Gabe more than I ever did Edward or Jacob. This chapter made me realize once again why in the original version I was totally wearing the "team Gabe" shirt.

Also, did I ever mention how amazing you are and how incredibly happy I am because you are writing this story from his POV? Thank you very much! I look forward to the next chapters. You have done a great work!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »