Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: The Truth Is,
Dr. Jhon Smith chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Why is it, that in nearly every "good"(Because this is darn amazing btw) fanfiction, with Mana as a major character, has her become an amputee with benefits? I mean its like she's Evangelion's favorite walking dismemberment plushie! All in all well written, and I really enjoyed it. I'm starting to think that with the lack of Hikari's presence Touji totally has a thing for Mana. I wonder how that will develop.
Belthasar chapter 20 . 10/4/2012
Thanks for updating.
Marco A. Salazar chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
As usual, man, amazing chapter. Keep 'em coming!

And the HSQ when the new War Machine suit comes out to play-on top of everything else... well, it's gonna be high.
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Aida just cant catch a break lol (Toji getting to be war machine)
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
a certain red head wouldnt be sitting in the back of the class (is it weird i got annoyed with that?)
Belthasar chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
Though it took a while, you did a excellent job. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Zoro50 chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
Nice one Rei-Fan glad to see this is still being worked on. Highly anticipating the next chapter!
Marco A. Salazar chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
Holy heck, an update. Been awaiting for this for so long...

*snif* It. Is. Beautiful...
Ryuus2 chapter 18 . 10/4/2011
This is a great story. I mean, wow, you just dropped one new surprise after another, and each one was bigger than the last, especially in the past few chapters.

I'm surprised you aren't making use of the motor oil bath as much as Orionpax did. Then again, that would probably qualify as advanced teck that the girls don't want to share, regardless of how much easier it would make their lives.

I wonder if Tai will decide to change his face after everything is said and done? He should at least shave and get a new pair of shades.

I was wondering what was taking you so long to introduce Ritsuko as a heroine. I knew she was in it ever since the initial crash, but was really wondering when we'd get to see Spiderwoman or some other heroine in action.

The surprise that Tony Stark was alive, had been running around as Iron Man, and had saved Mana's life was completely blown away by you turning our intrepid heroine into a cyborg. I'm almost more curious to find out what she's going to do with the new 'storage space' than whether her next armor will be as blattant a Gundam ripoff as her last. If she does go with another Gundam ripoff, might I suggest that it be a bit more flashy than the Strike, like say the Wing Zero Custom Kai or the Freedom?

And now that I've wrapped up my reading of the two SoE universes, I have about a hundred other updated stories to go read. Joy.

Keep up the great work!
Zoro50 chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
First off my apologies for not leaving a review for chap 17.

The Good: No real action here, but I liked the way you moved the story forward with the encounter with Tony Stark. He's an excellent plot device. You've also got me extremely interested in what other upgrades have be made to Mana. That list she read must have a couple surprises eh? Also Touji being embarrassed about liking Mana win.

The Bad: The scene with Touji and Shinji was a bit overblown for my tastes. I know Shinji is a bit of a wimp but him breaking down completely made me just as uncomfortable as it probably made Touji.

Other: Looking forward to War Machine cleaning house with the Iron Men. BTW will the original War Machine make an appearance? It would be epic if all 4 of them got together.
Belthasar chapter 18 . 7/18/2011
Nice chapter, thank you for updating.
Belthasar chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Nice chapter.
carlos13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
god job
Zoro50 chapter 16 . 11/11/2010
The Good: Everything...no really. I must say over the duration of this fic your writing ability has increased 10-fold and this chapter really highlights it. Excellent combat well described. Good dialogue and a nice touch of drama between her and Toji. My favorite part wold have to have been Sid and Toji's confrontation with the 2 thugs.

The Bad: Nothing to report

The other: I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
Belthasar chapter 16 . 11/6/2010