Reviews for My Little Loch Nessie Monster
Aparna Panwar chapter 39 . 2/20
Can you believe that I read all the 39 chapters today? I was like..literally obcessed with it the whole day. The best part was about Nessie joining the Volturi. That was completely different as compared to all the Jake and Nessue fanfics I've read. Because everyone makes Nessie looks like she's perfect. Nobody is perfect, right. Everyone makes mistakes.

And need I say anything about how much I love the way you make Emmett say all those funny things. Honestly..you are amazing!

And.. I love the fact that you didn't make Edward overreact when Jake was around with Nessie. I have always believed that Edward would have understood the kind of passion and devotion Jake had for Ness (why? bcoz he's a mind reader, duh :P)

Overall... Take lots of hugs and kisses from me for writing such an awesome fanfic. And.. add another name in the big list of your fans (Although I'm like real late in reading this. I'm kinda new here..so..yeahh) . ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
They don't do food technology in America but that's okay .
dumbass chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Shrirz in,gvbybhb8
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Ok I feel weird because I reviewing an early chapter and all( I just found this story) and I feel bad because I have to be mean and mention something that doesn't even really matter. But in America we don't start school at 11. We start it at 14. When we're 11 we go to middle school ( or junior high depending in where you live) I feel bad saying this 'cause it really doesn't matter and I really like the story, but I had to say something. Love the story though!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/23/2013
...Steffi Meyer... that seems familiar.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/23/2013
COOL!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :O :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-! :-! :-! :-!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/19/2013
Ahhh! I'm screaming literally, this is how awsome ur stry iz
Guest chapter 29 . 3/19/2013
Uh oh perhaps it may have been better to stay at the top of the tree

Oh wow! I laughed my butt off at this part
Guest chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
'Jake, I think I need Help...' srsly? Just snd hr 2 jasper... lol
Guest chapter 24 . 3/19/2013
...I don't know who you are, but you are a very horrible person
Nessiegurl23 chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
The chains are kind of cliché, don't you think? Also, good job on making caius the one that hit them. AHHHHHHH! Awsome story... cool.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
...I hate you SOOOOO much right now.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
THANK JESUS! THAT MEANS SHES GONNA FALL 4 JAKE!
nessiegurl23 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013