Reviews for Forget it
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
*Desperate voice* Remember, Naru-chan. Remember! Ands remember, don'ts apologize for somethings you enjoyed!
baka36411 chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
oh my...what a wonderful story! Dang I seriously wanna know what happens next! (poor sasuke TT-TT) please update! XD
DDAA chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
wow, though the chapters are short, this is an excellent story! Hope to see more soon. Will naruto tell her? WILL THIS BECOME SASUNARU? lol jk :P
InsaneKittenProductions chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Gaaaaah! Continue pleaz!
Noirjyre chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
For some reason I thought you had finished this, (shruggs) anyhow this is a great fiction- I cna't wait to read more
counter-intuitive chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
This flashback was a little bit confusing.. And the story had a couple of gramatical errors like apologise instead of apologies but no biggie :)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
Sasuke's fault! Why is he so weak? Ugh. Finally Naruto remembers! Yay! XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
kamiaka yukiko chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! GREAT JOB- AWESOME PLOT IDE!
Bligy chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
Alrighty then... next on my list, methinks. I JUST read this one, as in like... just finished ten minutes ago. Lesse... I think the most irritating thing about this entire story was the lack of thought process, but that's perfectly fine, because I love my angst about as angsty as it can get without turning into Twilight. For reference, I think Twilight sucks... yeah... *just wanted to point that out*.

I'm interested in the storyline, mostly because I LOVE a little three-way Uchiha/Naruto triangleness. I can't really see Sasuke as being the passive ickle best friend to Naruto when faced with the reality that he's gay and loves him. Sasuke is a selfish bastard... in fact, he's selfish beyond ALL other characters in Naruto. I know that Itachi would do damn near anything for his brother, but I don't know that he'd be willing to give up his love.

I mean... technically, this should be a null and void (see what I did there?) as we KNOW that Itachi actually did kill his friends and lovers (wtf Kishimoto? 'tachi was thirteen!) in the Uchiha massacre, so we actually DO know that Itachi would gladly give up his precious people for Sasuke. Still, the element of the superior, but yet failing in emotional complexity, elder brother to his younger, more open and lovable younger one is a wonderful story.

Some day I'd love to read a story with a kinda/sorta SIN property where it's a SasuNaru Itachi instead of a ItaSasu Naruto. As much as I love me some Uchihacest, I have a difficult time seeing Naruto invading their little circle. Naruto is far too much of a pansy to invade that unless he was kidnapped and forced into it, and even then, he'd probably be like... OMGWTF? I love Naruto... he's so amazingly naively twit-like.

...I just realized I've spent like... two thousand characters ranting about my own personal preferences in Naruto fanfiction pairings. Yeesh... why don't I mention that I love me a lil' NejiNaru and KibaNaru just to top it off. And SaiNaru... *squee* Emotionally numb bitches are just SO much fun. I've read a few MadaItaSasuNaru-s that were interesting... but one of my favourites was a ItaSasu NaruSai, not that I'm a fan of NaruANYONE, but I love having Sai in there. If SasuNaru is bitchy and rage-inspiring, SasuSaiNaru would be absolutely INFURIATING. I can see that the only people who'd get on worse than Naruto and Sasuke, it would be Sasuke and Sai fighting over Naruto.

...And there goes an addition five hundred. Gee, I really don't get this whole 'stay on subject' thing, do I?

Your story... *breathes*. I want to know more about Itachi's past with Naruto. I can't really see Itachi forgiving Kisame for screwing Sasuke. In fact, I can see Itachi downright slaughtering him. Hell, if Kisame attempted to touch Sasuke in the manga, I'm pretty sure that Itachi would have become the new Kakuzu, slaughtering all his partners. *squee*

I mean... I get it in the context of the story, but the character-progression is kinda buggery to me. Of course, I have my opinion of Itachi in my mind and it doesn't generally waver. Itachi gave up his entire world, literally and entirely, for Sasuke. Regardless of whether it was actually good for him, Itachi slaughtered their clan to keep Sasuke out of war, blackmailed Konoha to make sure that Sasuke would never know about him (and never be killed), so that Sasuke would become strong in an effort to beat him. He also kept training so that Sasuke would have a higher bar to raise to. Itachi is THE most effed up, sweet and caring brother I've ever heard of.

Even now in the series, Itachi has given Sasuke pretty much all his powers, and in fact, killed himself in order to make SURE that Sasuke would be able to survive in the world... even if Sasuke is squandering Itachi's efforts. Fortunately, he even forsaw Sasuke's self-destructive bollocks and gave Naruto the back up plan... I mean... Itachi is THE best older brother. As much as I love these storylines with the whole 'Naruto chooses Itachi over Sasuke' thing... Itachi isn't selfish. Itachi is the least selfish person in all of Naruto, and Sasuke is easily the most selfish. I just... I can't see it.

It's like... you should see me when I get onto my rants about why NaruSasu doesn't work. Anyway... I have to go get someone from work, so I'm going to cut my five thousand word rant that had like... nothing to do with your story short and pretend that this giant rambling was actually relevent to you.

Cheers!

Bligy!
kkm-crazyfan24 chapter 13 . 10/22/2009
so it was the shock that sasuke kissed naruto made naruto lose his memories?

please update soon!
the-freudianslip chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
I love your story:D
Nique13 chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
Update soon. I want to know how he got amnesia. I liked this story.
E 330 chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
I like your work here very much. Really nicely written and the story is pleasant to read as the chapters are short. Your smut is very nice also. ;) Keep up the good work!
demarra chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
can't wait for the next chapter

is that all or is there more to the memory of how he lost his memory
PromistDream chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
o... what a twist! I was not expecting Sasuke to be the reason that Naruto forgot. Does Itachi already know or has Naruto refused to tell him?

Great writing btw! Can't wait until the next chapter! :D