Reviews for Taming Harry Potter, Or Think Before You Leap
Wynhilde chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Mouhahah! I was pretty sure it was something like that! Draco goes to conclusions a way too fast!

It was a very cute story, thank you!

And gloved!Draco is... well... *drools*
BadWolfPond chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
They dumped him!
shogi chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
WOOT! He was a virgin! LOL Ah... that was awesome! So cute! Hahahaha!
dracosoftie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Virgin!Harry is very cute. I'm glad he has someone like Draco to show him the ropes!

I loved your idea that expensive clothing would have protective charms and spells on it - it makes perfect sense!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aww, that was so sweet :D
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw, another fabulous story.
Thais Potter Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
oh, right, I'm starting to get really scared... The Harrys you write are very very horny! He's such a tease... That thing in the bathroom was very mean! Poor Draco!

But I loved it anyway, LOL

byee o/
LoLuLi chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
aw im so glad it worked out that harry wasn't a slut :P

i didn't see such a short story having a convincing turn around but it worked out so sweetly :D

As Always,

Ilamay chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Love it! Thanks for writing it. :)
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
this was cute. and hot. one type though- at one point near the end, you say barley-there, instead of barely there. obviously it waasn't a big deal and i could understnad what you were saying, but just if you wanted to know.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hehe, luverly :D

From Me x
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
lol, i liked it :) good work :)
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I figured out Harry was a virgin by the way he acted towards Draco but I thought maybe he had going with all the guys to make Draco jealous. I loved this and glad you wrote it. great job
NK chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was really clever making Harry seem like a very wild person. I would have never guessed that he wasn't until the end, of course. I enjoyed this one-shot plot.

Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Great how people can misunderstand themselves...

Isn't it?