Reviews for Suggestive Selling
*dies of laughter*
LoveSarahJane chapter 1 . 1/5
*sigh*... yup, that's very them
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Lol. Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I just died laughing
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
You and your stories are also amazing, I can't. This one was fluffy and ugh aaaa h so cute and adorbs and "I have to do everything" eheheh you go Rose four for you aaaahhhh
Sorry for the incoherency, this was just so cute! :))))))
EpPeep123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
LOL'ing! So hard!
But seriously, everyone was perfectly in character although 10's social incompetence was more like 11 but what the heck. Favorited and Followed!
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Haaaaa! Rose is awesome. :D
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Really funny. Especially Rose's proposal
Alex chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
You need to become a writer...
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
heeheheehe
LeVaire chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was absolutely ADORABLE! Loved it! :D
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Without evidence to the contrary, something cannot be disproved. Therefore, this is canon, and there is no one that can argue with me else wise.
Savendia chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Adorable! Perfectly in-character, too. And so, SO cute! I can just see it happening exactly like that.

Also, kudos on being gramatically correct. :D
Mel chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was wonderful and completely hilarious! I think I'm going to have to read it again. You have such a perfect grasp of the characters' voices - every bit of dialogue, every thought that ran through the Doctor's head as he floundered his way through that conversation :D I love it!
Doc Rein chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
By far my favorite DW oneshot. Characterization was perfect, pacing was nice, and the plot was totally squee-worthy. You haven't gotten nearly enough praise for this fic.