Reviews for Harry and Draco's Affair: The Poetic Version
SamHAS chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was too fun! Great job holding on to the rhymes as long as you did.
Sfhkxvn chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I had the strangest thought of reading this out loud to my children: I'd walk in and sit on the side of the bed and they'd ask for goodnight moon and I'd say no I have a cool new poem for you and... God I'm awful, but can you imagine their faces!
The Orca Song chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I can't believe I read this story only now. That was brilliant! :D
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was brilliant ! :o
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow, this is really good! The rhymes were a little "fudged" but it's still really interesting to read :) xx
Bloodscale chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was hilarious. I was giggling the entire time. xD

I still can't get over it, haha.
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hahah sorry can't help it but i very funny! Haha

You really are an amazing author!
totter05 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I'm re reading through several of your stories and I have to say I am loving them just as much as the first time. I typically don't like poems and songfics and what not but you are talented)
HayleyZabini chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This poem is amazing! It's witty and humorous, and the rhyming was astounding - I loved it. This is one of the first poem fics I've read and it is by far the best :) I'm slowly making my way through all your fics cos you're such an amazing writer. Hope you keep writing more I love your work, you're awesome :D
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
you're amazing. can we be best friends?

if doctor seuss wrote smut, it would be this story.
Luna Moon Child chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
omg...I loved this! I have never seen anyone do this...it was soooo cool! You had me laughing so hard and now I can go to class with a smile on my face.

I take my hat off and bow to your great poem XD
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was just absolutely fuckintastic!

Just fluffy and hilarious!

Greatly written!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
If i bowed down on my knees and worshiped your amazingness, would that be too much?...yea, probably.

Okay, but seriously. This was a whole other level. It was queer, it was funny, sexy and all fit together so perfectly. The fourth wall being breached and all, you'd think I'd have some problems, but it added another level of interest and hilarity. I loved it, enjoyed it VERY much, and truly have become one of your fans.

You're awesome 3
Dark Oasis chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
xD Oh that was fantastic. The best poem by far that I've ever seen :3

You weren't wrong, it should not be run away from! xD

-DO