Reviews for Harry and Draco's Affair: The Poetic Version
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow, this is really good! The rhymes were a little "fudged" but it's still really interesting to read :) xx
Bloodscale chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was hilarious. I was giggling the entire time. xD

I still can't get over it, haha.
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hahah sorry can't help it but i very funny! Haha

You really are an amazing author!
totter05 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I'm re reading through several of your stories and I have to say I am loving them just as much as the first time. I typically don't like poems and songfics and what not but you are talented)
HayleyZabini chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This poem is amazing! It's witty and humorous, and the rhyming was astounding - I loved it. This is one of the first poem fics I've read and it is by far the best :) I'm slowly making my way through all your fics cos you're such an amazing writer. Hope you keep writing more I love your work, you're awesome :D
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
you're amazing. can we be best friends?

if doctor seuss wrote smut, it would be this story.
Luna Moon Child chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
omg...I loved this! I have never seen anyone do this...it was soooo cool! You had me laughing so hard and now I can go to class with a smile on my face.

I take my hat off and bow to your great poem XD
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was just absolutely fuckintastic!

Just fluffy and hilarious!

Greatly written!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
If i bowed down on my knees and worshiped your amazingness, would that be too much?...yea, probably.

Okay, but seriously. This was a whole other level. It was queer, it was funny, sexy and all fit together so perfectly. The fourth wall being breached and all, you'd think I'd have some problems, but it added another level of interest and hilarity. I loved it, enjoyed it VERY much, and truly have become one of your fans.

You're awesome 3
Dark Oasis chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
xD Oh that was fantastic. The best poem by far that I've ever seen :3

You weren't wrong, it should not be run away from! xD

-DO
Kialandi chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
AMAZING! I love it!
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Hahaha :D Oh my god you're a fucking genius! You managed to actually write a smutty and slashy hot poem!

And funny. Did I mention funny?

The tale of his enduring marriage was pure crock,

That marriage failed due to Harry Potter's cock

I really wonder why THAT was never included in the books :D
Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Erm... Yeah i liked it... Twas funny and hott x
FluffySnowflake chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I went on Fanfiction,

Trying to see,

If I could find something,

Kind of funny.

I was having a really bad day,

The kind where nothing goes your way,

Then I stumbled upon your poem,

And all I have to say is -ahem-

Thank you! :)

...I have no life. But here's a poem for you! ;)

-Snow-
11oyd chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was honestly the best poem I've ever read *DIES* How the heck you managed to get it all to rhyme like that is beyond me; I'm terrible at making things rhyme. it was so adorable - and I loved that part you added in about Ginny getting a happily ever after. I was a Draco/Ginny fan for a while before I came to love Drarry, and I have a special place in my heart for her :D also, I hate the infidelity fics; it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 3
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »