Reviews for Harry and Draco's Affair: The Poetic Version
Kyuu Mikorina chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This makes 17 of your works that I've read. This was one of the best! I love how you were able to make it a rhyming poem, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
3 love it
deebum chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was so good and funny and it is by far the best poem fic I have read
Ninotsjka1992 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was the best poem I ever read! Great job! Especially the smutty part XD
SamHAS chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was too fun! Great job holding on to the rhymes as long as you did.
Sfhkxvn chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I had the strangest thought of reading this out loud to my children: I'd walk in and sit on the side of the bed and they'd ask for goodnight moon and I'd say no I have a cool new poem for you and... God I'm awful, but can you imagine their faces!
The Orca Song chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I can't believe I read this story only now. That was brilliant! :D
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was brilliant ! :o
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow, this is really good! The rhymes were a little "fudged" but it's still really interesting to read :) xx
Bloodscale chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was hilarious. I was giggling the entire time. xD

I still can't get over it, haha.
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hahah sorry can't help it but i very funny! Haha

You really are an amazing author!
totter05 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I'm re reading through several of your stories and I have to say I am loving them just as much as the first time. I typically don't like poems and songfics and what not but you are talented)
HayleyZabini chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This poem is amazing! It's witty and humorous, and the rhyming was astounding - I loved it. This is one of the first poem fics I've read and it is by far the best :) I'm slowly making my way through all your fics cos you're such an amazing writer. Hope you keep writing more I love your work, you're awesome :D
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
you're amazing. can we be best friends?

if doctor seuss wrote smut, it would be this story.
Luna Moon Child chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
omg...I loved this! I have never seen anyone do this...it was soooo cool! You had me laughing so hard and now I can go to class with a smile on my face.

I take my hat off and bow to your great poem XD
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »