Reviews for Harry and Draco's Affair: The Poetic Version
I went on Fanfiction,

Trying to see,

If I could find something,

Kind of funny.

I was having a really bad day,

The kind where nothing goes your way,

Then I stumbled upon your poem,

And all I have to say is -ahem-

Thank you! :)

...I have no life. But here's a poem for you! ;)

-Snow-
11oyd chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was honestly the best poem I've ever read *DIES* How the heck you managed to get it all to rhyme like that is beyond me; I'm terrible at making things rhyme. it was so adorable - and I loved that part you added in about Ginny getting a happily ever after. I was a Draco/Ginny fan for a while before I came to love Drarry, and I have a special place in my heart for her :D also, I hate the infidelity fics; it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 3
silvermisery21 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Your wit and humor astound me,

I honestly have nothing to say,

But keep churning out more please,

Cause u just made my day! ;)

My lame attempt at poetry pales in comparison to ur awesomeness!

Immensely enjoyed and duly appreciated!
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
You're delightfully mad, and I love that fact very much :D
Aleja chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
OMG... that was hilarius... jajajajajjajajaja... it was so AMAZING... :):):):)
BloodyNyxx chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I simply loved this!

By far this is my favourite work of yours.

Twas simply amazing!

You wit and humour astounds me.

Keep up the good work :)

-BN
YinKeket chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
your poem was epic awesome. it was well done and lol so loud at st. Louis bread co. oh man very clever on what you wrote there. keep up the good work and do your best.
Shichan0999 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is an amazing poem, it makes me laugh and is also very well written. also I'm a sucker for a good rhyme!
corinne a humble fangirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
and here i thought edgar allen poe was my favorite poet! i don't know how long ago you posted this and it dismays me to say that i have not until recently found your fanfictions, but -better late then never- i would like to thank you for taking me to the wonderful limits of harryxdraco that my own imagination could not. you are definately in my top 2 favorite writers here on fanfiction. this poem just might have pushed you to number 1 i loved everything about it. it made me excited and, now i truly hope this does not make you angry, it made me laugh :) thank you for sharing this with me and all the other readers, please continue to submit. i have your page in my favorites.
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Very silly but FUN! :)
Lady China chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I want to be Draco's wife. Seeing that.. That's just.. HI.

LOVE IT
taiShafie chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
LOL Brilliant!

Love this, though i'm not into poetic thing :)
katebark66 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010