Reviews for Harry and Draco's Affair: The Poetic Version
Ellory chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This is genius. Completely brilliant. I've no idea how I haven't come across your stories before, but I'm certainly enjoying them now. Thank you for sharing!
dreamniffler chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This poem is so deliriously funny I want to share it with the whole world! xD

You are truly a genuis-don't stop writing lovely, smutty H/D, ever, okay? I would be devastated.

Ep, I want to read it over and over, it's so fantastic. I am not worthy! P
shogi chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I'm sorry but I'm laughing... uproariously! My family all thinks I'm nuts (and I was just about to right something in rhyme... OMG! It's affecting me!) but really, that was quite worth reading! LOL Now I've got rhymes floating around my head and it's taking some serious thought to make sure this doesn't rhyme too...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw, that's the only poem I have ever/will ever love.
SolemnXAngel chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Very creative. Once I get my site back into order, I'll make a special catagory thanks to you!

And... just so you know...

your last two lines rhyme with

Now, if you will, please review this chapter.

lol

Nice job!

Love it!

DBDSXAPSYCHO

Vic.

(check my web without the spaces and stuff:

(hyphen)sxa(hyphen) .com (slash)

My site has SLASH fic suggestions galore. I can't wait to add you there. But like I said, I need to get it back into order before I do that. lol
sLOVEniagirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
LOOL

this was amazing! the best xDxD
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Well done! I realize the rhytm wasn't always perfect, but it was close enough and the rhymes fit. I loved how you sort of put yourself into the rhyme!
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I so loved this, I must give you whats due, I laughed all the way through. HaHaHaHa LoL and all that rot. What else have you got?
ifoundthemeaningoflife chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
HAHA you're brilliant, i swear. well DONE!
TheAceOfSpades chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Two words:

Fucking Amazing.
rayray chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
aww, sweet ending. when you wrote "And Draco thought that was a bit extreme." i almost choked, it made me giggle so much, idk why.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I Love Your Storys!

Ruby
burgo666 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
AHH FANTASTIC! lol lol this is pure genius! im going to read it again

but, kudos to you man.
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hm, the meter is really off.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 9/28/2008