Reviews for Intense Veela Encounters
P. Cythera chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
:) Loved it :) Sequel please :) Pretty please!
AkurnaSkulblaka signed out chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Me likey! So sweet! And sexy... :3
dragonpotter30 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
wow I love is perfect I love as written

hopefully write you something loger

because I love

thankyou !
MissVenusVixen chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
I hope Harry runs out on draco and comes to stay with me!
Raine Rodriguez chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Okay so I read this short story yesterday and I just had to come back and tell you how much I loved it! It was so sweet at the end and it just made me melt. I loved it so much I wish there was more. So if you ever get bored of whatever your doing and feel the need to expand on one of your stories, I suggest this one :) Thank you for writing an awesome story! I really enjoyed it!
LilyHale22 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
a-maze-ing :)

sequel? pwetty please?

lily
Autumn Skyie chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
This story is fascinating. I would love to see how it pans out.
BL-cat4 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
You should make a sequel to this, like how Harry wakes up with his wings gone and how Draco helps him. Because, seriously, this idea and story is absolutely brilliant and deserves more.
PiNKCooKieS chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Aw :D So sweet! so cute! very lovely!
vacantaccount000 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Yes, do keep it!:) That was so fluffy :D I love that Harry's the Veela and that you gave him black wings! And the little bit of angst on Harry's part was quite nice, too. Pansy REALLY disturbs me- a little orange pony? WTF? xD
Dreamer chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Amazingly beautifully wonderful x
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Dammit, you made crack hilarious AND totally romantic and sentimental. * promptly falls over *
lilithaofsherwood chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
that was beautiful :)
1world-traveler chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
great ending
whimsycality chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Oh, and this one made me melt, I love it. You portrayed Harry's reaction to the situation perfectly I think, and I've always been a sucker for the broken boys, it's why I love these two so much.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »