Reviews for Intense Veela Encounters
ASkyie chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
This story is fascinating. I would love to see how it pans out.
BL-cat4 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
You should make a sequel to this, like how Harry wakes up with his wings gone and how Draco helps him. Because, seriously, this idea and story is absolutely brilliant and deserves more.
PiNKCooKieS chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Aw :D So sweet! so cute! very lovely!
vacantaccount000 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Yes, do keep it!:) That was so fluffy :D I love that Harry's the Veela and that you gave him black wings! And the little bit of angst on Harry's part was quite nice, too. Pansy REALLY disturbs me- a little orange pony? WTF? xD
Dreamer chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Amazingly beautifully wonderful x
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Dammit, you made crack hilarious AND totally romantic and sentimental. * promptly falls over *
lilithaofsherwood chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
that was beautiful :)
1world-traveler chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
great ending
whimsycality chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Oh, and this one made me melt, I love it. You portrayed Harry's reaction to the situation perfectly I think, and I've always been a sucker for the broken boys, it's why I love these two so much.
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
This was awesome. It was sweet of Draco to give up breathing easily to help Harry.
musme chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
so cute!
Nova laVie chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
that was a beatuiful, hot, and very sweet story 3 well done, i Loved it :)
cethmistmyk chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I feel like there's more to this story... but I loved it all the same! :-D
Silver moonbeams chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Great story and a great ending! I love to read Veela stories and this one was a great read. The ending especially was touching, I'm glad Draco caught his bird ;) and overall you have managed to describe all the scenes very well :)! _ Please write a sequel!
Nitrea chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is soooo cute!

-Love Nitrea ;)