Reviews for Intense Veela Encounters
divinexrapture chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Aw, that was cute. There's just one problem... those three little letters at the end... yeah, the fin... they need to be replaced... by more. So you get on that. ;)
VadMustang chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
haha this was a really good story! i love it! you should do a sequel of the morning after and what will happen with them, will harry gain complete control? will he rip draco in the morning?(laughs)...haha anyways you go directly to my favs authors!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
aw that was so sweet! :D very romantic lol i loved it
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Aww, lovely ending XD

From Me x
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
wow, this is really good! you should definately think about writing a second story telling about all of their ups and downs and how they handle everything after all that's happened! i bet you a lot of people would read it! and i love it when harry is the boy on top!
wittyying chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
I've read a lot of veela fics and I surprisingly never get sick of them. Every good H/D writer should write one. Thanks for this.
wittyying chapter 1 . 8/10/2008

"What a way to end the lovely, if nearly deadly, night — caught and buggered in midair by a bloody veela. How utterly humiliating."

I think that sums it up nicely. _
Paddy Gurl chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
This was very good
her chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
that was so sweet :) surely a sequel is to come afterwards? (haha wishful thinking ;) but really i'd love to see one)
Crystal Jung chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
aw it was really cute :D
tigerlily-1616 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Awh, that was so cute. I loved it. :)
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Aww that was precious! I loved the combination of lust and love. Great job :]
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
yay, tht was soo cute n heart warming!i was awing the whole time!it was a very realistic kind of veela story!this relationship will go very IT!
flyingdaggers chapter 2 . 8/10/2008

Well okay, I could have done without hearing about Pansy and Theo's sexual activities, but other than that I loved it from beginning to end!
LittleWhisper chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
*a huge smile for you*

Well done!

Beautiful wings are overrated - autsch! ;)
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »