Reviews for Tokyo Mew Moon II: Dead Moon Circus
Bon Qui Qui chapter 45 . 1/15/2015
I love how the Mews get power ups. However, I don't understand Zakuro's. Did they cure her problem, or what? I'm still puzzled, like, where was Sailor Saturn? Why did Zakuro get scythes for hands? Can you please answer these questions?
ShadowsAngel1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
KEWL
The Queen of Water chapter 45 . 5/28/2012
I like it.
Taeniaea chapter 45 . 11/17/2011
great story
Winter Star light chapter 45 . 10/21/2011
I finally got done reading the second sequel story of Sailor Moon crossover with Tokyo Mew job and by that you added characters from the Mortal Kombat too.I can't wait for the next story that continue soon. Wonderful job you did.
SuperNova23 chapter 45 . 9/30/2011
I've read this through as well as the first one, and I finally think I can give an accurate review on the story as a whole.

The first thing really bugs me: Mew Erika and the Inner God-mod. She's losing, so she calls on the magic planet-busting demon to fix everything. It really removes tension having an unstoppable power on call all the time. I also had this problem when you introduced MK characters. They're clearly much more powerful then anyone else, And the chapters they were in just seemed unnessessary.

Now a lot of the plot elements were interesting, for better or for worse, but they did keep me interested, if confused at points. You either wrote really well, or it was a quick shoehorned ending to a saga, which happened more then once.

But I think an enemy on par with the Planet-nuking scorpion for the third one should balance things, so I will read and review the third story when you post it.

Finally, the Sailor Senshi are becoming more and more useless. They were weaker then the Mew Mews to begin with, before they all went Super. They seem to be the third-string team, after the Mews and the Aliens.
DragonKnight15 chapter 45 . 9/26/2011
Another and of course, finally conclusion for this story. Without Erika's help, Ichigo nor Usagi nor their teams wouldn't give up no matter what happens. After hard battles and so on, the Mew Mews, the Sailor Senshi and the Aliens pan their finally battle against the Dead Moon Circus and their queen.

I thought the first battle which was between the aliens against the Amazon Quartat was quiet interesting because it was to convince them to give up their evil ways and help them.

Next was the battle against Master Zirconia which was nice how he went down fast. Finally, the battle against the evil queen against the Mew Princess. Mew Ichigo made good points that her past mother would have defeated her if she was in full strenght. The battle would have turn out bad, but the good guys or girls always win! I'm not sure that Queen Nehelnia is dead because it was mention she vanish. Not sure if she teleported or she is gone.

What I like is that even though the Mew Mews and the Sailor Senshi save the day, a new evil will appear... but two! Nice changing the name of the Akatsuki correctly. But I am curious in what timeline in the Naruto world is because Sasori dies around the end of Season 1 of Shippuden by Sakura. Anyway, I'm sure you have that plan out to an alternivate world. Anyway, the great so-called God that is Pain will personally go after Erika. How will our heroines do against this new evil? Can't wait for the third sequel of this story!
DragonKnight15 chapter 44 . 9/15/2011
Amazing chapter and powerful butt kicking battle that Erika had against the powerful Akatsuki, A-K-A-T-S-U-K-I. Really, the second time I had to correct the name, it really is. Check it out in Naruto wikia. Anyway, more important, Itachi and Kisume plan to fight Mew Erika went very well as they capture Princess Crystal for bait. Besides that, it was funny for Ichigo and Erika to spend some time with their future daughters.

Anyway, the ransom plan begins and work well for both the Mew Mews and Sailor Senshi to not interfere in this fight. So, Mew Erika fights her new dangerous enemies not are like in the same level as Deep Blue, even though they didn't go all out like they could have. Erika was at a disadvantage with Kisume's Shark's Skin and Itachi's Sharigan eyes and powerful Fire Style justus. Even after entering her Inner Scorpion Mode, she got hit with Tsukuyomi. Even so, she enters her eighth power of her Inner Scorpion to defeat them, but also expose her to greater evil and the Amazon Trio to strike back.

Also, I didn't know the Inner Scorpion knows about the Nine-Tail Kyuubi? This will be interesting if you-know-who, blond, knuckle-headed ninja hero appears. Anyway, it seems the next chapter is the finally defeat for the Dead Moon Circus! Can't wait for the epic finish!
Taeniaea chapter 43 . 9/8/2011
cool story
DragonKnight15 chapter 43 . 9/7/2011
Because I am not a expert or a big fan of Mortal Kombat, it was still a nice return to this story! A lot of battles, but Mew Erika pull it off against Shao Khan with her two new powerful attacks! And not to mention that Princess Crystal really did a amazing win on her part against that Quan Chi. And everything else was great! EVERYTHING! I think Mew Ichigo needs a new attack too being the leader and princess.

And the surprise did shock me. When one world ends, a new one rises in its place... but bigger! I don't have to spoil any detail, but now a certain dangerous ninja origanzation have a new target for their quest for power! This will be even more exciting than I thought! Also, I wonder how the Mew Mews and Sailor Senshi will deal with the evil queen. Want to see that final battle! Can't wait for more action!
DragonKnight15 chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
Congratulation for the 100 reviewer. I wish I read this chaapter sooner, but I won't fail you again.

Anyway, the chapter was a huge bunch of new surprises and problems to even believe it. Even thought Blueberry is smarter than Chibi-Usa, she's dozy like her mother is half the time.

Now that the Mew Mews must deal with the future enemy, they have to split off while the Sailor Senshis deal with the Dead Moon Circus for the meanwhile. This is so intense as the Mew Mews must save the world! Can't wait!
MXKM Productions chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
UHHH., Jupiters attack is Sparkling wide pressure (also called jupiter thunderclap zap, damn you dic). So yeah

Anyway, love the story, i just can't stand problems, even small ones,
DragonKnight15 chapter 25 . 8/2/2011
Sorry for not reviewing for a while, but I forgot these parts. The return of the undead is sure not cool if he's after Ichigo's future daughter. It was funny how Super Sailor Moon was on fire like that. And the new Count Blue Bayou is stronger than the last one and what kind of villains wants a little girl like Blueberry. This is so now Sailor Moon R, but second act! Can't wait to read more!
alexis chapter 42 . 1/13/2011
when is the next chapter coming out
Kami chapter 42 . 11/17/2010