Reviews for Hunger
kathita the hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
AAAAAHHHAHAGAHAHHAAHAH ME ENCANTA! KRKPDNXufiUwindjf *se desmaya*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Aww this was adorable! Glad to know I'm not the only one who ships these two.
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
LOL! That is awesome AND adorable! I loved it! X3 So many feels and squees to be had!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh, man. This is the best thing ever! (Never enough LT slash, never. And certainly never enough as SIZZINGLY HOT as this, m'dear. I came here for the Zadr, but, glad I stayed for this. :) ) I thought so when I first read it years ago, and, still think it now. Thank you for writing. Love ALL your slash. Especially the TURTLEslash. Wink, wink. Hee. :)
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh my God! I freaking love this! This is so good! Coyote x Roadrunner? Aw, they're so cute. Although they were hot in here. My favorite part is definitely when Coyote was ‘eating out’ the Roadrunner. That was so sexy. You did a fantastic job.

Ride-Forever chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I am so going to special hell for how much I 3 this! Your handling of this pairing is FTW, plus you are simply a really good story-teller.
Unayan chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Weirdest boner ever...

But seriously, the way you wrote this was really great. I was curious to see how a slash between two cartoon animals would play out and I was pleasantly surprised. You've got some writing chops. Good job.
Tetractys chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Utterly peculiar, yet a wonderful story to read. I was captured with this pairing, and the way you told this story was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I have to say that this fanfic is brilliant, very well written with alot of passion in it. I really wish youd write another wile e and road runner fanfic or give this story a second chapter :D
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
wow
Hi chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I wasn't sure about this story at first but I liked it especially then end. It was all around well written and even better because yaoi (or slash) stories are hard to find. :)
CleverDucky chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
...Wow. Just wow. Here I am babysitting my cousins as they watch Loony Tunes and I start to think, "Hm, I wonder if anyone has ever thought of Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote banging it out in the desert like the animals they are."

And then I find this and I loved it. I mean, you took things to a completely different level. Be it my love for canines in general or your descriptiveness of Wile, either way, it was amazing. The little details mean EVERYTHING in writing. For example how you descriped his impressive teeth when he yawned, and his sensitive ears. Those kinds of things just make it that much more amazing.

I was severely disappointed when I couldn't find any more like this. So much so that I am seriously begging you to write another Wile E. Coyote/Road Runner fic. I would give anything XD
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
An interesting and very adorable story. It was nice to see how Wile E. could show a little kindness to Roadie even though he was technically his prey. The interaction was rather sweet too, especially the bit at the end. This is one of the stories on this site that has cemented my love for these two characters. _

Just a small note on the canon. While the name of the bird species is a single word, I believe the character's name is "Road Runner". Two words, not one in this particular case.

Nicely done. _0
Mister E chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Most interesting read. And now m head is plagued with thoughts that it probably shouldn't have, but eh, what can I do.

-Some of the mating rituals of the Greater Road Runner include chasing their mate to be all over the place and bringing them gifts of food.-

So... The entire time, while Wile E was making Goldberg styled traps to catch the Road Runner, in between flat out chasing him, the RR's eyes, he was courting him the entire time? I mean, the amount of birdseed that Wile's given RR as part of half the traps would count as a gift, seeing as none of the traps ever actually worked... you know, there is a great deal of irony there, and now every time I watch a Roadrunner episode, I can't help but snort at that knowledge.

Well written, and managed to keep my attention, though I came into it a doubter.

See you's around.