Reviews for Paparazzi
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
i adored how arnold is as dedicated and skilled a stalker as she is when he wants to be. ;)
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I absolutely loved this. Arnold is a sneaky, sneaky man. LOL *favorited*
call me Milo chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I love the song Istanbul (not Constantinople) Its originally by the four lads a 50's pop band.

anyway, I loved the story! Stalker Arnold made me laugh a little when Helga was looking at the picks she found of her in Arnolds dark room
cheetahkit chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I was wondering if any1 would make this. I heard this song and thought 2 myself: "That is SO Helga G. Pataki."
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
nice
Tendra91 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
And we thought that Helga was the sneaky one... XD

Great job (as usual ;D ). I love how you incorporate the mischievous streaks of Arnold and Helga in your stories, and that's one of the many reasons why they're awesome.

Anyhoo, thought that you would like to know that your fanfic is this week's featured fanfic on this HA! fansite: tendraheyarnold.

Grats and keep up the great work!

- Tendra
Mary Sue Is Dead chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I liked this one...however i wish it would continue :( . And i want a copy of that picture of Arnold and Helga!
Jae B chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
More power to you for landing a better job. Keep up the great work. I found this hysterical. I found the ending highly entertaining. Keep up the great job.

-Jae-
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
hell ya arnold and helga 4ever!
APV chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Another long behind commentary from moi! Don't ya just love it! (Don't lie, I know ya do! _)

Oh yeah! *smacks head* I definitely took a class about dodging, burning, etc. last semester, yet I was sitting as my computer going "umm, hiding from somebody?" _

And why does Helga wanna impress this teacher? Could it be because the teacher is Arnold? Yeah, I bet it's Arnold. *continues reading* Boo! I'm wrong! Let me just wipe this egg off my face. And the sad thing is, the story definitely said a Mr. Redmond asked the question. But then again, that could've been Arnold. Right? Right? And it's okay Helga, I don't know what ISO means either!

Aah, there he is! I knew Arnold had to be somewhere. But good job at making it not predictable. Ooh, and nice Spice Girls reference. One of my guilty pleasures. shh!

Ooh, I just got who Alan Redmond is! Haha, sack of money!

A partner project huh? Gee I wonder who could partners! *nudge nudge wink wink*

Haha, Helga's a slickster! "I have no partner, woe is me! That's it, now count to three!" Hey, that rhymes! Ooh, and I'm loving the nickname Adonis. Nice!

Ahahahaha! Love the DOIDD. She's not the only one! Hehe, Helga's turning into a real Brainy!

Helga & Arnold are just too cute!

Glad to see Helga hasn't lost her touch, threatening to pulversive the posterboy for Proactiv. haha! And how did I know that Arnold was in that darkroom? Because I'm a freakin psychic! _ Okay, no, lucky guess.

Aah, Hide and Shoot! What a cute name, and I bet it makes a great game. I'm gonna have to try that some time. It just sounds fun; popping out of corners and what not! Ooh, and looks like Arnold's not the only Brainy in the group! _ And I like figuring out who's slipping. Slippage, Slippage, Slippage! Hehe!

But a tumor, Helga? *sighs* Ha! Oh, how the tables have turned. Loves it! Or maybe I should say lurves it! mwahaha! _

*gasps* I'm mad Arnold called her picture mediocre. Boo Arnold! But you know he's got a smooth response coming up. I'm just waiting for it. *keeps reading* Ahh, and I found it! Hehe, I just adore that last line...and this story. Sheer greatness!

Oh! And I love the Author's Note! HEE-larious! I immediately thought of Tiny Toons when you mentioned Istanbul. Love that ep, based off the Maltese falcon! (A crazy book, by the way)

And make sure you keep your promise about the three stories, or I WILL find a way to punish you!

Finally, CONGRATS on the new job! _

Until next time!
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh! I love this one...partly because I love photography, even though I am not good...but because Helga was hilarious with her thoughts and how she could never talk to him! And it ended so cute and I loved it and I love you and your writing and I love the Arnold and I love Helga and...and...and...hahaha ;)
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I guess it's a very... model story. (I think I need Arnold to give me a more appropriate word too.) It has a theme - photography, it has an original idea - symmetrical double stalking, and well described main characters. (Well, maybe Helga was a bit too grotesque in her obsession...) Even though I am somewhat confused about the ending.

Actually, if I had "a secret darkroom" of that kind I would be very reluctant to let somebody play "hide and shoot" in my house. My heart would stop every time somebody passes the mini elevator door. Okay, I tend to chicken, I know.

I liked the description of photo process. It was very interesting to learn how all this things and actions are called in English. In fact I have no idea what's so special about black and white chemical photography, but still those lines felt so nostalgic... My father was obsessed with chemical photography. When I say "obsessed" I mean that he considered any light hurtful to photos, including red, and made us work in complete darkness. Now he's obsessed with digital photo of course. When I say "obsessed" I mean that he thinks the manufactured optical objectives aren't good enough and he makes the lenses of his own.

You have mentioned Arnold's green eyes and it made me thinking... Everyone knows that Arnold has green eyes and Helga has blue, but where exactly it's known from? In the cartoon the characters' pupils nearly always are shown as little black dots, so you can't tell what actually their collor is. Okay, I guess Helga had mentioned Arnold's eyes in one of her passionate soliloquies, but what about Helga's eyes? I guess it's hanging out in Wikipedia made me like that: I can't stand unsourced statements.

And speaking about Wikipedia... What is the first sound of the last name "Johanssen"? I always thought that it's pronounced in Scandinavian way (with the first sound like in "yacht"), but in Hebrew Wikipedia it's written as if the first sound is like in "joke". Who of us is wrong?

Good luck on your new work.
Nightglider chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
hahaha I adored that sroty
RockinUrSoks chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
whoa this was a great story, and I loved the last line :) you're a great writer
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awesome fic! Very good job with Helga's thoughts, and nice detail about her realizing Arnold is obssessed with her as well yet in a more... calm, healthy way.

If replying this, please do via e-mail. My server is still failing.

Keep the good writing.