Reviews for The Sky
le-seve chapter 40 . 8/28
Oh god, please tell that wasn't the end. It's so sad, you broke my heart :c
kireikitsune chapter 40 . 8/15
Naruto can't die here. No. This is painful enough for the both of them..
kireikitsune chapter 10 . 8/14
Wow, you clearly described what I've had imagined about Naruto and Sakura's relationship. One of my favourite chapter so far:)
I dunno how to feel about this.
Woah, man.
YukinaUzuha chapter 40 . 6/7
This is such beautiful story! I love it! I hope you update soon, Author-san! (:
purple pineapples chapter 40 . 5/28
This is so beautiful with your vivid descriptions, brilliant word choice and placement, and just... raw emotion! I couldn't stop reading this today; I fell in love with this story and your character descriptions. Every character had a voice and you delivered them all so perfectly... but goodness, the feels! Oh, the feels for heartbroken Sasuke and Naruto! Please don't tell me this is the end. I so desperately wanted Naruto and Sasuke to have their happy ending. They deserve it! However, if this is the end, I can live with raw angst of it all; so beautiful and heartbreaking! Wonderful work!
LeyCoo chapter 39 . 4/20
I miss you. miss this thing we had where I would read this wonderful story and you would write it. come back please, I need you! You made my boring non-life complete T_T

LeyCoo
mikako17 chapter 40 . 1/14
See, this seems like the end, but it doesn't say that the fic is complete, so here's me crossing my fingers (even though you did say the penultimate chapter was broken up to 2 parts 2 chapters ago so by that logic this would be the last chapter, but it doesn't say it's complete!).
Update pls
LeyCoo chapter 40 . 1/6
Great. This is just great. I love it, you know. Please continue with your greatness. But I actually really hope Naruto doesn't die. It would just suck. He just tried so hard for the one bond he had left. Then he lost it.
7troublesome chapter 40 . 1/5
Great but I liked it all the more. Thanks that You continue to write such wonderful story! It is great - and SOOOO LONG! Anyway I totally like Your way of depicting the heroes! and the way You write - sorry I sipmply have no words enough to describe my feelings. Brilliant!1
7troublesome chapter 34 . 1/5
Brilliant! Just plain f/ng brilliant! I WAS waiting the the next chapter for SOOOOOO long and here it is! I LOVE this STORY! JUST LOVE IT! Thank YOu very much for writing it! So rarely I find such true things that I can read with such pleasure! Brilliant!
Pity-san chapter 40 . 1/5
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
now thats out of the way... so it's raining and night(you have to make it rain! crying!), and when naruto saved the world is afternoon, so there is still time right? what happend in that time?
Azilli chapter 40 . 1/4
Nooooooo he can't die not after all that please no I beg you I'm crying my eyes out...