Reviews for The Sky
AnOceanOfStars chapter 40 . 6/12
I don't know... there's so much to say. To tell you. But not now... maybe when I'm feeling alright..? Yes, you broke me. You did.
ayou0006 chapter 40 . 5/14
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece
72HoursTsukuyomi chapter 40 . 3/26
You broke my heart into a million pieces.
Congratulations.
Your talent is astonishing I have no words. The plot was destructively beautiful. I fell in love with naruto’s bond with Sakura and sai. You made me like reading about Sakura when she was never one of my favorites. You gave their bond and personality a new incredible dimension. As of naruto and Sasuke, it was more tragic how realistic it all were. Despite of some moments when I caught myself thinking of Sasuke acting ooc, 95% of the time I could see them both doing what you described. It was natural. And in au-ish stories this is difficult so you did great. Needless to say, I cried like there's no tomorrow. You managed to write incredibly a bond stronger than human logic. My credit means nothing but I want you to know... I will never be the same after this masterpiece.
demon89 chapter 34 . 2/15
I'm browsing the chapters trying to find the answer for why Naruto did what he did, will Sasuke ever be completely free of it, is there any hope of reconciliation. It's just getting sadder and sadder, and a little is well-written though, I'll give it that much.
demon89 chapter 24 . 2/15
I'm having a little trouble finishing this chapter. First, Sasuke is almost having a breakdown over Naruto's betrayal and deception, then they're walking home together and trading witty banter? Sasuke has never forgiven anything that easily, so what's going on? I'm so confused now. Did I miss something?
demon89 chapter 19 . 2/14
Sasuke keeps getting so angry and frustrated. Poor guy. I'm worried he's going to bust a blood vessel!
Hey! Just wanna tell you that ur AWESOME! and the way you put ur story speacialy "the sky" makes my heart ache, my eyes cried, it made me depressed, happy and inspired! over all its a very good story (sorry its soo sappy the way i put it) and after naruto said i love you and sasuke said the same i really thought that was the ending i was crying my eyes out hahaha its made me really depress like i said but it was reallyyy good and im realllyyyy inspired the way you put i mean describe the cage thing and sasuke's dream land (sorry i dont know how to put it) i really wanna paint it sorry that im anonymous i forgot my password hehe i know its stupid hehe just wanna tell u that this is my first review (no kidding) im tooo shy to review hahaha sorry but over all your awesome! And dont stop at being awesome! I cant wait to read your next chapter! And btw ur awesome!

Yourr AWESOMEEEE! \(o)/
kixsumo chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
lolol i love this chapter ending
kixsumo chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
im loving this story so much!
kixsumo chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
O MY GOOOOOOSHH! THIS JUST GOT REALLY GOOD AND ITS ONLY CH 1!
Amethyst288 chapter 28 . 10/29/2016
Wow. Sasuke has 0 chill.
Amethyst288 chapter 27 . 10/29/2016
Author: New chapter time! Okay so Sasuke needs to be in pain, Naruto too. Sasgay just *has* to ask at least 100 Naruto related questions, primarily where Naru-chan is. Everyone will be a dick to SasUKE and Sasukgay will want Naru like never before, again. Also, Naruto will suffer silently. MORE PAIN BWAHAHAHAHA, NO NOT THE CHARACTER, ACTUAL EMO SHIT! *going crazy by gettong drunk on power* BWAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH *writes painful dream scenes, more like, smashes the keyboard like angst obsessed vampire*
Mesingle tear running down my cheak as I turn to the next chapter* Beautiful.
Amethyst288 chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
Stop playing with my emotions!
(Shhh, I know reading this was my choice)
Amethyst288 chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
This light blue popsicle broke my heart.
Amethyst288 chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
This beautiful chapter is playing with my emotions.
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »