Reviews for The Sky
Scribble Hawk chapter 40 . 2/23
I think you got enough hate and love from each review but honestly 5 years later and I still hate you for writing such a beautiful story and making me re-read it. Ugh there are so many tangents and all of them come together so perfectly in the last few chapters and it looks so promising like everything's gonna be alright and then there so much heartbreak I cannot... Thank you so much for writing this, it's amazing and your style is amazing and you're fucking extraordinary for writing this.
GAAAH chapter 40 . 5/31/2019
honestly... i feel chills everytime i read this chapter (10th time this time) its just the best ending ive ever read so far and i just can't and imma jus read this all over again... right now... T-T
Reina Putri chapter 40 . 7/25/2018
Hello senpai i love your fanfiction 'the sky' i really hope you will continou this fanfiction and come back. I love you so much

My facebook: Yamanaka Putri Reina please be my friend
BannanGodis chapter 40 . 4/2/2018
Im confused, what is happing? (Btw love the story)
Twerk on Ice chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
. phyy0
WolfsLullaby chapter 40 . 12/31/2017
My heart; it hurts.

But it's a happy-hurt.

I was holding onto hope that maybe, just maybe, things would turn out okay in the end. I guess depending on how you look at it, it did.

I read this and immediately knew It was The One. It had been a millennia since I've found such a moving story. My heart was smashed into a million pieces, re constructed and smashed again. Until there was nothing but dust. And somehow, you breathed life back into my lungs.

Im on the brink of tears, struggling to write this review, but needing to. I hope you know how amazing you are; How good of a writer you are to envoke such emotion from so many-

I will never look at the sky the same way again.
bluelikeskies chapter 40 . 12/28/2017
I hate that I didn't find this story earlier. I read this a couple of months ago, when it was still summer. I hadn't left any reviews since I was going to a country where wifi was hard to get to (I saved the chapters to my phone before I left). Then school came along and things got hectic, but enough with the excuses! My, you write like an absolute dream. I had never really paid any attention to the sky, but now I do. My short time in the other country was the first time I had traveled anywhere without my family, but I had this reminder to look at the sky and for me, that did so, so much. I got over my bout of helplessness in that country, and now the sky has come to mean so much to me. Two weeks ago, I even got a tattoo of it! So I want to thank you for your amazing, life-changing story and for the beautiful, beautiful characters (Naruto and Sasuke, in particular, duh) you have written about.
chiyokira chapter 39 . 11/18/2017
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU TO WRITE THIS KIND OF MASOCHISTIC TRAGEDY
(granted the pairings in naruto are pretty much tragic)
BUT IT'S FANFICTION
WHERE THINGS ARE AS THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE
NOT THIS
HEARTBREAK
UWAAAAHH I'M CRYING thankyou for writing this because it is mindblowing but i actually can't even because this is the saddest thing i've read this year EUUUUUHHHH
chiyokira chapter 40 . 11/18/2017
i am actually sobbing. if this could hurt so much for me, oh sasuke.

WHYYYYYYYY
chiyokira chapter 35 . 11/18/2017
ok i was so freaking confused throughout the fic so far and it seems like i will continue to be confused but i love naruto and sasuke i love this story and hate it at the same time- each chapter makes my head hurt but your writing is sooo dreamy so

therefore i continue to read on and pray my heart will not break.
Lady Y chapter 40 . 11/3/2017
This is a brilliant piece of work! I love it so much! It hurts from the very beginning but I held on to hope for the both of them. Why is it that whenever these two are worlds apart, it just hurts like hell? I just can’t figure it out until I realized how much they should really be together. It feels so right. They are meant to be by each other. And thats how I ended up in this sea of fan fiction stories. I’m new here and I’m glad to have stumbled across your work early on (tho this has been completed years ago). It’s not the ending that i hoped for but i get to feel emotions that I wanted to feel with the both of them. Thank you!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/7/2017
this fic is just... the most gorgeously heartbreaking piece I've ever had the honor to read. a true work of art, honestly, capturing emotions in all of their jumbled and confusing and aching glory. the only thing i can really say at this point is thank you for blessing the world with this masterpiece :)
Vivaan chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
You broke my heart... that's all.
Vivaan chapter 40 . 6/12/2017
I don't know... there's so much to say. To tell you. But not now... maybe when I'm feeling alright..? Yes, you broke me. You did.
ayou0006 chapter 40 . 5/14/2017
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »