Reviews for The Sky
chiyokira chapter 39 . 11/18
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU TO WRITE THIS KIND OF MASOCHISTIC TRAGEDY
(granted the pairings in naruto are pretty much tragic)
BUT IT'S FANFICTION
WHERE THINGS ARE AS THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE
NOT THIS
HEARTBREAK
UWAAAAHH I'M CRYING thankyou for writing this because it is mindblowing but i actually can't even because this is the saddest thing i've read this year EUUUUUHHHH
chiyokira chapter 40 . 11/18
i am actually sobbing. if this could hurt so much for me, oh sasuke.

WHYYYYYYYY
chiyokira chapter 35 . 11/18
ok i was so freaking confused throughout the fic so far and it seems like i will continue to be confused but i love naruto and sasuke i love this story and hate it at the same time- each chapter makes my head hurt but your writing is sooo dreamy so

therefore i continue to read on and pray my heart will not break.
Lady Y chapter 40 . 11/3
This is a brilliant piece of work! I love it so much! It hurts from the very beginning but I held on to hope for the both of them. Why is it that whenever these two are worlds apart, it just hurts like hell? I just can’t figure it out until I realized how much they should really be together. It feels so right. They are meant to be by each other. And thats how I ended up in this sea of fan fiction stories. I’m new here and I’m glad to have stumbled across your work early on (tho this has been completed years ago). It’s not the ending that i hoped for but i get to feel emotions that I wanted to feel with the both of them. Thank you!
this fic is just... the most gorgeously heartbreaking piece I've ever had the honor to read. a true work of art, honestly, capturing emotions in all of their jumbled and confusing and aching glory. the only thing i can really say at this point is thank you for blessing the world with this masterpiece :)
Vivaan chapter 1 . 7/23
You broke my heart... that's all.
Vivaan chapter 40 . 6/12
I don't know... there's so much to say. To tell you. But not now... maybe when I'm feeling alright..? Yes, you broke me. You did.
ayou0006 chapter 40 . 5/14
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece
72HoursTsukuyomi chapter 40 . 3/26
You broke my heart into a million pieces.
Congratulations.
Your talent is astonishing I have no words. The plot was destructively beautiful. I fell in love with naruto’s bond with Sakura and sai. You made me like reading about Sakura when she was never one of my favorites. You gave their bond and personality a new incredible dimension. As of naruto and Sasuke, it was more tragic how realistic it all were. Despite of some moments when I caught myself thinking of Sasuke acting ooc, 95% of the time I could see them both doing what you described. It was natural. And in au-ish stories this is difficult so you did great. Needless to say, I cried like there's no tomorrow. You managed to write incredibly a bond stronger than human logic. My credit means nothing but I want you to know... I will never be the same after this masterpiece.
demon89 chapter 34 . 2/15
I'm browsing the chapters trying to find the answer for why Naruto did what he did, will Sasuke ever be completely free of it, is there any hope of reconciliation. It's just getting sadder and sadder, and a little is well-written though, I'll give it that much.
demon89 chapter 24 . 2/15
I'm having a little trouble finishing this chapter. First, Sasuke is almost having a breakdown over Naruto's betrayal and deception, then they're walking home together and trading witty banter? Sasuke has never forgiven anything that easily, so what's going on? I'm so confused now. Did I miss something?
demon89 chapter 19 . 2/14
Sasuke keeps getting so angry and frustrated. Poor guy. I'm worried he's going to bust a blood vessel!
Hey! Just wanna tell you that ur AWESOME! and the way you put ur story speacialy "the sky" makes my heart ache, my eyes cried, it made me depressed, happy and inspired! over all its a very good story (sorry its soo sappy the way i put it) and after naruto said i love you and sasuke said the same i really thought that was the ending i was crying my eyes out hahaha its made me really depress like i said but it was reallyyy good and im realllyyyy inspired the way you put i mean describe the cage thing and sasuke's dream land (sorry i dont know how to put it) i really wanna paint it sorry that im anonymous i forgot my password hehe i know its stupid hehe just wanna tell u that this is my first review (no kidding) im tooo shy to review hahaha sorry but over all your awesome! And dont stop at being awesome! I cant wait to read your next chapter! And btw ur awesome!

Yourr AWESOMEEEE! \(o)/
kixsumo chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
lolol i love this chapter ending
kixsumo chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
im loving this story so much!
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »