Reviews for The Sky
Vi chapter 40 . 1/14
Truly, for the first time I am so lucky to have stumbled upon your engrossing, magnificent story, my dear writer. I decided to take a break from studying, otherwise I would've gone bloody bonkers. (I'm a law student hailing from NYU). As such, your story entrapped me so that I can't help but review my nostalgic love for this OTP cause you are beyond talented, and portray Sasuke and Naruto perfectly. Finally, a story with a working plot and eloquent writing. Pheww. Your story has save me from lunacy. Please, don't forget about this amazing story and about your dear fans. Can't wait to read more and good luck. Ciao xo :) Happy New Year's! Please, don't let Sasuke's Spring die.
ABECrudele chapter 1 . 1/2
HiM, I have reread this fanfic of yours for the past year and it still has the same soul-hitting impact since I first read the chapters.

I don't know if you're going reading this. I don't even know if you're still there but thanks for writing this. I really hope I can talk to you again.
zoldickillua chapter 40 . 12/10/2015
please continue this story, i want to know what happens after naruto dies, also ive really loved this one even tho there were like 2 chapter that were confusing in the middle but you got the whole picture in the end anyways, its not the typical narusasu story i read with romance and stuff but i still enjoyed reading it and hope you finish this one someday!
Zahu-the-stereotypic-killer chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I can't even..what did I just read? I need to re-read it a few times. I know I literally reviewed the first chapter but I read it whole through without an ounce of sleep! Perhaps, the pondering of the past annoyed me the most in this story. I have to tell, Its equally beautiful and disturbing. Mind you, I did like the story and yet some parts just refrained me from reading further; I almost gave up during chapter 32 ( god, the pace is so slow and I am impatient) but it was worth it ( or not?). I liked it, thepart of the dreams? the blues? It caught me.
le-seve chapter 40 . 8/28/2015
Oh god, please tell that wasn't the end. It's so sad, you broke my heart :c
kireikitsune chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
Naruto can't die here. No. This is painful enough for the both of them..
kireikitsune chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Wow, you clearly described what I've had imagined about Naruto and Sakura's relationship. One of my favourite chapter so far:)
Guest chapter 40 . 6/21/2015
I dunno how to feel about this.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/21/2015
Woah, man.
YaoiHimeSama chapter 40 . 6/7/2015
This is such beautiful story! I love it! I hope you update soon, Author-san! (:
purple pineapples chapter 40 . 5/28/2015
This is so beautiful with your vivid descriptions, brilliant word choice and placement, and just... raw emotion! I couldn't stop reading this today; I fell in love with this story and your character descriptions. Every character had a voice and you delivered them all so perfectly... but goodness, the feels! Oh, the feels for heartbroken Sasuke and Naruto! Please don't tell me this is the end. I so desperately wanted Naruto and Sasuke to have their happy ending. They deserve it! However, if this is the end, I can live with raw angst of it all; so beautiful and heartbreaking! Wonderful work!
LeyCoo chapter 39 . 4/20/2015
I miss you. miss this thing we had where I would read this wonderful story and you would write it. come back please, I need you! You made my boring non-life complete T_T

LeyCoo
mikako17 chapter 40 . 1/14/2015
See, this seems like the end, but it doesn't say that the fic is complete, so here's me crossing my fingers (even though you did say the penultimate chapter was broken up to 2 parts 2 chapters ago so by that logic this would be the last chapter, but it doesn't say it's complete!).
Guest chapter 40 . 1/7/2015
Update pls
LeyCoo chapter 40 . 1/6/2015
Great. This is just great. I love it, you know. Please continue with your greatness. But I actually really hope Naruto doesn't die. It would just suck. He just tried so hard for the one bond he had left. Then he lost it.