Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
so...in the car Edward is saying that bella is the most beautiful woman hes ever seen..in the very next chapter hes wondering why it matters cause hes met hundreds of beautiful women.
Im a bit confused here, what is he confused about? Does he not know when he likes someone? Is this one of the stories where Edward doesn't know what feelings are other then lust? Oh I hope not.

Gotta say though, for a woman that has worked her way up the latter she sure was quick to throw that shit away. Im sure there is a no fraternizing policy at the HIGH END hotel.
I didn't really care for their first meeting...BORING
This story is so weird,too drawn out could have been good something is missing.
ChristyWIX chapter 60 . 11/30/2017
It seems, you never did get to that sequel, bummer. There is so much still left unanswered. Her restaurant and its success. Their corporation opening that west coast office that Edward would be running. Their children. The building of their larger home. All things mentioned, yet left unwritten. Thank you for this wonderful story, I’m so sad is isn’t completed. Maybe, even though this main story is 'complete', you should unmarked it as such since it truly isn’t completed without all those loose ends tied up?
ChristyWIX chapter 59 . 11/30/2017
You have this chaoter posted twice. You’ve got it here where it belongs as it is the Honeymoon Night. However, it was the same exact chapter as the last chapter titled Here Comes the Bride. Meaning the wedding is not in the story at all. Did you write a wedding? If you did, it’s not here, as you’ve just got duplicate chapters.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/29/2017
The absolute nerve of Jessica to do this to Edward. Seems Karma got her after all and she’s dead. Leaving his daughter in the hands she should’ve been in all along. How could sh do that to Edward? How could anyone do that to anyone. Poor Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
Why would Jake drive Edward from The Venetian to the Bellagio? It it right across the street. With those ridiculous traffic lights it would take him about fifteen minutes longer to drive than to walk. Strange choice.
twirob chapter 60 . 10/1/2017
thank you so much for sharing this AMAZING! story with us ;) btw chapter 57 is the same as chapter 58 so no wedding? i really hope you come back to write the sequel of this story soon ;D
VryUnique chapter 60 . 9/19/2017
Very disappointed that you marked a story completed when it's not. Your not the only one and I can't understand why some of the writers on here do that.
I was so hoping that mike and Tanya would get some come uppence. They should have sued the hotel and the magazine especially and made them print a retraction. The magazine should have given up their source and the hotel should have had to prove Bella the claims of Bella being unprofessional. I do understand it was for appearances but you still can't fire someone for gossip, especially after they had been a long time loyal employee. The hotel should have stood behind Bella and they both should have sued the magazine.
KDMCAM chapter 42 . 9/16/2017
I thought james was going to be a nice guy... I'm completely shocked!
tibbs8482 chapter 59 . 6/14/2017
love the story but not sure if you know that chapter 58 and 59 are the same (honeymoon night) would you be able to fix that I hope so. Thanks
TwitchMyPalm chapter 60 . 2/28/2017
I really enjoyed this story. I hated that chapters 58/59 were the same chapter. I would like to see a epi if no plans in the near future for a sequel. I feel as if the story was left "hanging".
TwitchMyPalm chapter 59 . 2/28/2017
Chapter 58 & 59 are the same chapters?
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
I love this story so much
blb1000 chapter 55 . 1/3/2017
He was looking and thinking about it, which is just a step or two away...
6,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »