Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Vampfan1 chapter 58 . 9/8/2012
I have to say I am very confused! I dont know if you are still reading and responding to reviews for these stories because you wrote them a while ago but, I dont get this chapter. I was expecting a wedding. There was such build up to a wedding and in your authors note you said the next chapter was a wedding and then NO WEDDING! you completely skipped it going straight to a plane ride for their honeymoon. How dissappointing!The whole story builds to this one event and then we don't get it. Its like having sex without an orgasm and we're supposed to be happy? It's like four years of high school or college and then no graduation. WHY? You even titled the chapter "Here comes the Bride " and we never see the Bride. I'm pretty much at a loss here. I don't often ask an author to respond with an explanation but i hope you will so I can understand.
Gailerina chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
I hope she sues. What happen is illegal!
Gailerina chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Seems to me Jessica was just plain mean
zonked510 chapter 59 . 9/3/2012
Is there a sequel? I really hope there is! This is the best fanfiction I have ever read!
zonked510 chapter 60 . 9/2/2012
I love this story do much! Did you ever write the sequel?
ecullensgurl chapter 60 . 8/19/2012
Loved your story. Romance, drama, a bit of angst and some lemony goodness. Loved all the characters and Abby was so sweet.
lmjlol chapter 59 . 7/24/2012
Chapter 58 isnt the wedding it the same chapter as 59
ecrosth chapter 60 . 6/29/2012
This was a great story! Loved it to bits!
Ashwinnie chapter 60 . 6/6/2012
It's a great story! I loved reading it so many times! When are you going to write the sequel? Write more please!
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 60 . 5/13/2012
That was a lot of fun. I enjoyed your story very much.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 59 . 5/13/2012
Bummer. No Italy. Guess Bella will get fat and pregnant and never get to fulfill her dream until she's grey and saggy. How romantic.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 58 . 5/13/2012
I hope Edward is taking Bella to Italy. They deserve a romantic honeymoon.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 57 . 5/13/2012