Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Guest chapter 60 . 4/9/2015
Welllll thought you where going to write a sequel to this story? I've had this story bookmarked for ever! Pleas post the upcoming story. Please finish it.
twicrazreader chapter 60 . 3/31/2015
Is there a sequel to this story?
Great fic!
Marie
Twicrazreader
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Hey Muggle
I know I have read your stories before but never saw this one.
I found it on TwiFanfictionRec!
Marie
Twicrazreader
KimiD chapter 60 . 3/17/2015
I thought you were going to write a sequel to this one... What happened?
mayymie chapter 60 . 11/17/2014
Please update with a sequel to this story. I'm in love with this and have been waiting for the sequel to arrive
debslmac chapter 60 . 9/10/2014
Loved this story
Openskies123 chapter 60 . 4/5/2014
Thanks for sharing...lovely story :)
Openskies123 chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Story is wonderful so far and can't wait to read the rest :)
susieq3210 chapter 60 . 1/26/2014
I hope you do a sequel to this story even if it is to let us know what happened with Jessica, whether she was sent to jail. And how many kids did Bella and Edward have and if they were brothers or sisters or both for little Abby. I loved reading this story, I have been in bed sick all day and this story kept me going because I was to sick to get up, so having this great story to keep my mind from going crazy was great. Thanks for being a great and wonderful writer and I am going to continue to one of your other stories. Thanks T.
Lexi chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
I absolutely loved this story until this chapter. I wish that either Edward didn't have a kid, or when Bella found out she left h
Lilspark chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Jessica is a B**** poor Edward
navybrat4 chapter 59 . 11/8/2013
I'm sure you already have been told this since this story has been complete for a few years now but ch 58 and 59 are the same.
Guest chapter 60 . 10/16/2013
very enjoyable
cbzoo chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
I am guessing Edward will get her her own restaurant
cbzoo chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
we are all in love with him
6,330 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »