Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
louanne61 chapter 38 . 10/6/2013
I've been really loving this story but I can't understand why Edward would make a penthouse for his family when they have a house so Abby is near a good school. Also a restaurant takes up so much of time they would never see each other. I know this from personal experience.
Emmii chapter 60 . 8/13/2013
Sweet story! Thanks for sharing.
Luckycharms14 chapter 39 . 8/11/2013
I previously stated that I was furious when Edward found out about Abby and I was I even stopped reading the story for about half a day until I said let me give this story another try and I don't even know shy I was mad I usually like stories with dadward but I guess I only reacted like that because I was caught off guard but now that I gave the story a chance I really love the story good job!
Luckycharms14 chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Him being the father mad me furious
LAB1 chapter 60 . 6/27/2013
Great story! So many surprises I didn't see coming!
sammieanne chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I wish you where more explicit in how the love making was, I would have loved that, but maybe that against the law now. Anyway I enjoyed this chapter Edward and Bella are lovely, hot and sexy.
sammieanne chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Oh yes they should, if they both want to.
sammieanne chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Your writing is new to me, you will be a favorite for sure. I'm into this story only a few chapters and I already know this will be a best seller. If you don't believe me read the story,"Hehehe,".
sammieanne chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I am also happy. Edward being a strong good man is great, down with, man whores and womanizers.
sammieanne chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
I like very much, hope the drama is loving of sort and not Jacob are a skank making a mess .
Afke chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I've seen this story in other authors favorites many times, but from the sumary I was afraid it'd be like the movie 'Fools Rush In' only with Edward and Bella. But it's different so far, I'm glad! It seems original. Can't wait to see where you take it.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
What Happens In Vegas has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
magmom2 chapter 34 . 3/25/2013
good story
magmom2 chapter 32 . 3/25/2013
Why haven't you made the Cullen's move out of the hotel. They should.
Guest chapter 60 . 2/15/2013