Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Kitychka chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
way to go! two thumbs up
Michelle62092 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i like it :D

please update soon!:D
LittleMissSparkles chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Love the new idea. It sounds like a great story.
Elizabeth93 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
wow, first chapters are important. my impression...hmm...m...i'm just messing with ya, i liked it. it intrigues me. not a lot of human stories do, so feel special. feel VERY special.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
O...I love it. Looking forward to more.
Dr34ming chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Very original idea. Loved the tripping...a very Bella like thing to do! Can't wait to read more. I love Lessons in life as well. Your a very talented author :)

Carden88 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Shoutoutloud91 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Another intersting and addictive story from muggleinlove I see? I'm excited for the next chapter - this seems like it's going to be another fantastic story - like your other ones!

- Emily -
Abigail Tracey chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
We just got back from vacationing in Vegas last week, and I was considering using it for my setting as well! lol... great job so far.
Bubbly722 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This seems like it is going to be another wonderful story of yours. I can't wait to see what happens over the next few months. Also, have you ever thought of writing a story with your own characters? I think you would be really good at it.
Eddiefan chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Great start! You should definitely keep going with this one!
littleyellowporsche chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I like this one! Sounds intersting! there is so much to do in vegas!

Im in!

TheLionandTheLambx3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
love love love love love it!

Really great idea. Please post asap!
Nomes chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I really enjoyed the first chapter. I can't wait for the next one it looks like its going to be a really interesting story
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
yay for the nod! You deserve it! I can't wait for the next chapter of this story!
6,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 409 416 417 418 419 420 421 .. Last Next »