Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
LunarEclipse4 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw this is a really sweet story.

Can't wait for the update
spc87 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008

i'm hooked after one chapter

i really like the idea of this story!

ThisIsAnUnimaginativePenName chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I love the idea that you have, and your a very talented writer, but I wonder if you're going to finish the camp wilderness series along with this fic, ore do both, or put one of thhem on hold while you complete the other.
amcpanda193 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i like it alot its very creative.
Prpurpledragon chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
LOve it, as always your story is FABULOUS. Can't wait to see what you do with this version of Mr. Edward I willmost definately vote as soon as it is possible. ;)
Isabela Rosalie chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I love it keep it going!

(i wonder if his laptop broke.)

I am the 100th person to review. I think.
SupernaturalGirl2013 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
love it! update soon!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I love it already! this is a great idea! very unique! i can't wait for more!
MissRe chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Excellent chapter - should be a great story.
sweetdrms2nt chapter 1 . 8/7/2008

I have this morbid fascination with Vegas, am totally jealous you went there for a bachelorette party, and LOVE to see Bella & Edward (albeit OOC) in radically different environments, especially when they're amazing. It makes for a great story. And the Venetian! Love it.

Please update as frequently as possible.
Gwarpy chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I love this already. This story will be really good update soon! :)
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
again... love it!

absolutely amazing!

and I won't tell you update, since you already update so frequently... which by the way... HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I love this new story so far (but I love all your stories... ;)) It will be very interesting to see where it goes :D

Congrats on the nom. Camp Wilderness is one of my favorites. I definitely plan to vote. :D
cmw24 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I am really liking this story so far. I am a sucker for E/B stories especially when they start off with the instant attraction. I am a huge fan of Lessons in Life so I am sure this one will be just as good as that series. Can't wait for the next update.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
oh yes update most defintely!
6,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 410 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 .. Last Next »