Reviews for A Partner, A Friend, An Anchor
GeorgeHale chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I had to go back and read more. This is so insightful and enjoyable! You write about their intimacy in a way that few authors capture. Thank you for sharing.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Amazing story. Enjoyed reading this very much.

Snyder
Niki Nonsense chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
just so you know, you're amazing. :)
benex chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I love this story. Thank you very much :-D
LolaX chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Very nice! Really believable and cute. I laughed at Mulder at the door with his pizza. So good! Thanks x
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
I missed the final update on this one. And what I missed! This is a beautiful chapter. Very well done.
Missing Linka chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Very sweet!

Thank you very much!

God bless you!

Thara
Naomi chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Wow, the second part is just as amazing as the first.

Truly mesmerisig, you're an extremely talented writer.

Now I can't wait to read the third part.

Well done :-)
MAVDP chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Just went to see the XFiles video and this story is just lovely to read after that!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
OMG this was brilliant such a perfectly amazing fic, I loved it, it was so fitting for them!
signaliduna78 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Oh wow, this story was SO SO good! I just read the whole thing, and held my breath while reading it, it was so amazing. I love all the doubt and the kissing lol, and you did a great job with it :)
rosetylerrox chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Wow...that story was so brilliant! The characterisations were amazing and I love their confusion as they try to figure out what's going on :P It's very THEM - no other way to describe it!

Please write more stories! This one made me smile.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
oh i love that. perfect story well done!
gillian dana chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
aw! I loved it! So sad that it's over. :( wish u would write more. Great job! Love the whole anchor thing by the way.
Deyse chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
I read it slowly as if I was savouring a piece of cake! lol

I loved it! Everything was perfect, love the way they finally solved things between them and *happy sigh* headed to the happy ending! ;-)

When I watch "All things" again this is how I will imagine things happened after the ending!

I especially laughed at Mulder's pizza phone call!

PS. "Mr. And Mrs. Spooky" ROTF