Reviews for Stillness Among the Ashes
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
You know I briefly thought of this after watching the movie. Great job!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You dealt with a very serious issue wonderfully. I read the book "Hiroshima," and it really moved me and opened my eyes to not only what happened during the bombing, but the hardships afterwards. You expertly weaved the sorrow of the city into the guilt Tony felt. Great job!
4persephone chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I liked this..it's a very interesting take on a very real issue. though to be prosaic, are we ever going to see someone point out the opposing viewpoint to tony, that well the atomic bombing of Japan killed hundreds of thousands the war stretching out indefintely would have probably killed two or three times as more...
frozenxinxtime chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Can you put the link to the LJ contest? Please!
katakanadian chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I've been to Hiroshima. The memorial is very powerful. Walking around the rest of the city it's easy forget what happened because it's like most other modern bustling Japanese cities except for the lack of buildings over 63 years old.

Thanks for posting this.
JO chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
LOvely , just lovely , very poignant.
Boomerang Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was very beautiful and thought provoking. It makes you sad and also very contemplative when you think of what happened all those years ago. Tony is really a different person in this fic, and here it shows. He didn't have to go to the memorials but he wanted to because he felt that it was the right thing to do.

Good Job.
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was so good. What a great idea to show how much Tony has changed. I just don't even know what else to say, I am still thinking about it. Just awesome.