Reviews for Love Remembers
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Fantastic story! I loved it! :-)
Fall Rider chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was really cute! Loved how you portrayed all 3 characters. Great job!
WonderingGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow! I have no words! Seriously, this story is perfect!
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
i'm going to school in 2 days, and i love this story!
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Yet another review to be done. 8)

I know I've found a great author when the Author Notes are enough to make me laugh. Lovely way to get into a story.

Now onto the actual review.

I'm a sucker for "fluff and nonsense", as you call it, and this was all very adorable. Dean's determination to prepare Sammy for school was very sweet, as was Caleb helping them both (and him calling Dean his little brother was a wonderful 'aw' moment).

As for the "smart Dean" you and Tidia present in the Brotherhood series, I think it is very realistic. Sam may have the "logic" that aids with things like Law, but Dean has practical skills - I loved his talents with the Christmas decorations in "Light".

So thanks again for a fluffy and adorable one-shot. 8)

- Coolest Badguy EVER
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That was nice. Great job!
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love this! I must say that everytime I review your stuff but I do! Sap galore isn't the word. I love Caleb! especially when the boys are younger.

I actually read this when you first posted but I forgot to review. How bad of me lol anywho great job! now im off to read the new installment! D
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I loved caleb in this C it's all good honestly, thanks
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I really liked this one. I loved your portrayal of young Sam, especially in the bathroom scene. It rang so true, he seemed just like a flesh-and-blood kid. Loved his excitement over going to school.

Adored the idea of Dean doing the word-a-day thing with Sam, and teaching him stuff so he'd be at the head of his class when he entered school, trying to make sure Sammy had everything he needed to be successful. That is so sweet, and so Dean. And it was so touching and heart-wrenching that Dean sold his baseball cards to do it. And it just broke my heart to hear about Dean's school experience. I have always contended that Dean is smart, and this explains why he didn't do well in school.

And despite my reservations about OCs, I really did like Caleb in this too. I liked that he was there for the boys, that he made sure Dean had some things to make his life easier.

Lovely story! I love the way you do young Sam and Dean.
Simply Shelby chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Absolutely adorable.
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Woot! Aw i love this it is so adorable! I am in highschool and my favourite part of summer is back to school shopping! I love the pencil and paper aisle, i don't know why but stacks of paper make me happy! Lol Dean is smart! (i'm a Dean fan and love him)
Silwyna chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was so sweet! I loved it!
yoyo-anarchy chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
My goodness. I've spent the past week reading through your entire catalogue of works as it were, and ultimately decided against flooding your email with hundreds of reviews, but I definitely wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your writing :) I've consequently fallen in love with this universe; I read most of your work before getting to the end of season one, and was horrified by the minute glimpse at series!Caleb lol. Your Dean and Sam are just glorious; wonderful and in-character, and the life you've given to other characters, ie Caleb, is just fantastic. I have quite honestly laughed and cried, which is rare for me.

So thank you, and I bow down to you, really. And this story in particular is just beautiful. Love the references to Alf and the Ninja Turtles ;)
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I almost cried while reading this story. It reminds me of so many of my students. I wish they all had a Dean or a Caleb to watch out for them. Great writing as usual!
wee-me chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Absolutely fabulous. I'm a sucker for both kids (especially the Winchester boys) and school supplies so this one was a definite winner for me. Wal-Mart being Dean's Disneyland was one of many favorite lines from this.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »