Reviews for Thursday's Child
Kamikashi chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
This... was beautiful. Well done.
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
...O_O OH MY GOD GIRL YOU ARE AMAZING!...SO AMAZING THAT I DIDN'T ONCE STOP TO REVIEW THE CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS SO LOST IN THE STORY!

PS. since you are so good at writing love stories and thos lemony scenes maybe you could help me write my star trek love story! its called Love and Logic...bet ya can't guess which star trek character it's about! and if you did help me then you'd get full credit for your ideas and the parts you wrote!...cause it was your amazing stories that inspired me to start this one! also i could add you in as a character if you want to!
RedHotLover chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
Thank you, but really, thank you very very much. A very light, heath warm story. I love every word of it. Thank you for taking your time and hearth in writing this story.

I'm looking forward for your next Dino story. You have master those stories. Come back to us soon please!
RedHotLover chapter 17 . 10/17/2008
Hey, I missed you. Poor John, what a predicament. To my humble opinion he should look for another girl, this two will kill him. I don't like either one of them. Janice left him and never write back, she was only thinking for herself. Sarah, the "I want to this alone" phrase, puaj, he offered to go with her,to abandon everything and she didn't care. Do they think about him, a little at least? The best option is... ME, he he he. No, just kidding (well I hope it was me though), but really, he needs someone that thinks a little of what he wants. Dying to see how this ends, who will be the lucky one.
RedHotLover chapter 16 . 10/10/2008
WooHoo! Really hot scene. Please don't tell me that we are getting to the end of the story, my heart will be crying.
RedHotLover chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
I think this holiday will be full of surprises and lots of action! Looking forward, impatiently, for the next chapter.
RedHotLover chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
(screaming)Finally!... The three words I wanted to read! Uwe! It will be a torture to wait for the next chapter. I want to learn tai chi.
RedHotLover chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
I wonder what decision is Fran thinking about? Nice old man. I want to see LOVE in this story.
RedHotLover chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
This story is getting ready for action, and I hope a little more romantic too, ehh. I would have pay to see John's face when she started to tease him. Wonderful as always. Anxiously waiting for next chapter.
RedHotLover chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
I loved this chapter, especially the part where they dance. I would love to be in his arms, ha ha. I know that next chapter will be great, as ever (duhh). Thanks a lot.
daxy chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
awesome chapter! Can't wait to read more :)
RedHotLover chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
I'm sure you won't let me down girl. I know your work, and also I know the way you dance with characters and situations. You only keep posting, I like your stories.

I will have to see my NYPD DVD's to get hook again with Kelly, I know that it will take me no more than 6 programs, until the one he is taking a bath and telling his partner about the hair in the shower. M!
RedHotLover chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I couldn't agree more with about which is David Carusos's top character. My mother used to tell me that she liked John Kelly, but my answer was a simple "nah". I use to hate this man, I don't know why. Then one day, ten years later, I saw Caruso in CSI:Miami, it was the fourth season I think, and I don't know how or why I got hook with this man. Then I went running to rent NYPD, and OMG I was amazed with John Kelly, I guess mom was right.

I'm so happy that you are writing this story. I haven't miss any. I'm so sure that this story will be by far better than the others.

Yippy!