Reviews for Emotions Unleashed
blueflower1594 chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I like the way you divided Raven's emotions.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Ouch, poor Rae, awsome fic tough.
Bookish.Spazz chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Pretty cool so far. It's just kinda... there... I don't know how to describe it... ah, I'll have to read the sequel tomorrow, or later tonight XP
Toriano.Flacko chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
oh, boy. one word comes to mind when I look at their 'relationship' now. Masochists. they hurt each other without really trying to, and they're okay with it.

but really, how long can that last, neither knowing how the others really feeling? seriously. please update.
Krystal McKenna chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Great story! I loved how it was the same story line throughout, but with how her different emotions reacted.
Cicero Amaral chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Dude, thats sad...

But There is something I didn't quite expected: Your summary says Terra Bashing. Yet, I saw no such thing. And this is good. Your fic unfolded realistically. very low OOC levels. I liked it.

but make a sequel! I want to see some BBxRae here!

May your pen never rest.
Kevorkian chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Interesting. It's rare for me to find new authors here that can write worth a damn, and it's always a pleasant surprise to do so. If this is your fanfic, I must say, that just makes it all the more impressive.

Generally the more experienced writers will write longer chapters. I won't say anything either way about that, because it tends to be more of a writing style than a tool, but you might try it in the future; you never know, you may like it.

The story itself is kind of...simplistic. I suppose I shouldn't expect a complex story (especially not for a first work), but from the very beginning, you throw us readers into an advancing plot, with little to no setting or background information - it makes me think that we're only going to be here to see the main conflict resolved, and then the story will end without falling action and conclusion proper. It's not necessarily a bad thing, just very...abrupt.

As for the little plot there is, it seems kind of cookie-cutter style. Beast Boy and Terra are together, Raven interferes to some extent, they break up, Beast Boy is angry at Raven for a while, only to come around and realize that Raven is truly the right girl for him, and reciprocate the feelings she's developed at some point in time. Terra may or may not return to plague the new couple, depending on the length of the story, laziness of the author, and how popular Terra is with the author. Yes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", but as a fanfiction reader, I gotta say it gets pretty boring to read it over and over again (ugh, and watch different summer movies with identical plots - but that's not your fault).

Just some things to keep in mind. Characterization seems decent, not spectacular, but not poor enough to interfere with plausibility or ruin the story. Spelling and grammar is excellent.

-K
Toriano.Flacko chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
m... four emotions down, how many to go? btw, you should rename the first chapter cuz you put somethin in this chapter like... wait... neva mind, just keep updatin!
Tophwomen chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
I love it keep it up. Make Terra a little more evil though