Reviews for He Started It
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
esta genial its cool n.n
Sunaona Shiratori chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I oh so LOVED this story.

You're amazing
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I can't believe that you gave such an amazing and well ploted moral background to my favorite Naruto pairing. I love it. Great job. Please, write more of this pairing soon.
AudioSafari chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This is awesome. :)
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I rather enjoyed this little tale. I'm a great fan of Naruto and the pairing KisaIta and you gave such a moral background to the characters. You made the story more about emotion than just about pointless smut and I admire that. At the end, I wouldn't have used the 'he is only seventeen' so much but I liked how you used it in every new paragraph. It added a certain weight to that fact. Love the story and I can't wait for more.

Sincerely,

XXsewnlipsXX
djlee6 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I thought it was very sweet

Keep it up!*rock lee pose*
EstelleYS chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Sex never sounded so beautiful. You're a good writer, Miss AiLy, and i'll be following your story progression. Poetic and perfect, both in word choice and flow. Great, great pairing for the story, the emotions and words just oozed emotionless passion, if you know what i mean.
Secret Sheik chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This is a good introspective view that Kisame has, I like it. :D
TrainReckx chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I love how you describe everything.

It just makes me love this fanfic 3 times as much as I would usually.
suninun chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Finally, someone who can actually write. (Exited 10 naruto fics before this because the first paragraph seemed to be written by a 3rd grader) I enjoyed this piece very much, and after I finish writing this, going to see what other fics you have. I'm always a fan of Kisame and Itachi. It's too bad there are so few in-character and well written fics with them. The best I have read (now yours is one of them) are always one shots or one or two chapters. Do you know of any long worthwhile readings? Maybe you should create one, just the possibility is getting me excited!
ashwolf44 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was AMAZING! it made me cry... i love them and you did the best EVER! thank you.
zerOtodona chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
It was really a soft and loving story in my opinon.
panda chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
you did really great on this story and i think its great for the stories sake you didnt go into much detail.

i love the fashion in wich you wrote it.

kudos. :)
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh, I really liked this. :3 Good ItaKisa fics are hard to come by, heehee. I hope you will write more. _
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was really good! Poor Kisame, thinking he's too old for Itachi. Little does he know Ita NEEDS an older person to control him, at least I think so :P

Please keep writing kisaita! :D