Reviews for Walking Amongst the Butterflies
Emi kei Usagi chapter 14 . 7/7
Pleaseee write a sequel... It really is like the begining of their new life! This was like dark chocolate, the bitterness is what makes it amazing. The ending was very nice I am currently reading about your other JR fics... You are very talented and i am very lucky that i found your AU fic... Thank you very much XD
Oh are quite talented. I was enthralled the whole 14chapters.. A lot of these fanfiction stories are horrible or some just doesn't make sense. But I like the fact that you did your homework. And that's what makes a talented writer. Thank you ...Please, bring on the sequel.
Asada chapter 1 . 4/10
This should be a drama movie or something. I'm so touched, really. Your hardwork surely pays.
Qwerty chapter 14 . 1/16
That was so adorable and yet vaguely tragic. SEEEEEEQUEEEEL!
Isolating chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
That is brutal o_o I love this story though! I can not wait to read more from you : )! Thank you for all your hard work!
Mercy Of Baal chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
Of course I want a sequel. What kind of question is that.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
P-please write a sequel! I haven't felt this touched in years. Please keep writing!
MysteriousShade2 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
This story was simply beautiful. The flow of the chapters (including the naming) was carefully handled and I liked how Misaki's character was forged, and I like how focused on him Akihiko was. I can list a bunch of things, but I just want you to know overall, I had a memorable experience reading this story. I look forward to reading something so phenomenal again 3
kajeford chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
this is the sound of people drowning
Ino Death chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
that was beautiful (I'm at school so i cant log in) but in the end this story yes showed more love than others but also if you have the will to succeed then you can but only if you have the will to try. it doesn't matter if deaf or blind but in the end you are you and that is all that matters
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Very deep
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is starting out to be a very sad story
musme chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
I like it
Pink Bead Girl chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Well here we are, at the end of a very intense journey. You leave us with hope in our hearts and that is the main thing. It's been a pleasure reading the product of your wonderful imagination and I wish you success in all your endeavours, be they writing or not. Thanks for a great read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Gosh so much angst! I found myself hardly able to breathe reading this. So many hopes and frustrations all going around in circles. Life is difficult and you portray it so well.