Reviews for Walking Amongst the Butterflies
Fragile Wishes chapter 14 . 7/31
Of course I want a sequel. What kind of question is that.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
P-please write a sequel! I haven't felt this touched in years. Please keep writing!
MysteriousShade2 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
This story was simply beautiful. The flow of the chapters (including the naming) was carefully handled and just...wow. I liked how Misaki's character was forged, and I like how focused on him Akihiko was. I can list a bunch of things, but I just want you to know overall, I had a memorable experience reading this story. I look forward to reading something so phenomenal again 3
kajeford chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
this is the sound of people drowning
Ino Death chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
that was beautiful (I'm at school so i cant log in) but in the end this story yes showed more love than others but also if you have the will to succeed then you can but only if you have the will to try. it doesn't matter if deaf or blind but in the end you are you and that is all that matters
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Very deep
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is starting out to be a very sad story
musme chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
I like it
Pink Bead Girl chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Well here we are, at the end of a very intense journey. You leave us with hope in our hearts and that is the main thing. It's been a pleasure reading the product of your wonderful imagination and I wish you success in all your endeavours, be they writing or not. Thanks for a great read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Gosh so much angst! I found myself hardly able to breathe reading this. So many hopes and frustrations all going around in circles. Life is difficult and you portray it so well.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
For the first time I just want to shake some sense into Misaki. That saintly resignation that he has adopted is just too painful for words, he's just decided that he is right and that is it. I feel greatly moved for Usagi, being prevented from getting through to Misaki. It seems like it's frustration all round for everyone.

And as for Shigure, well there are no words to describe the hell that drunk drivers should roast in. I am amazed that Hiroki doesn't punch the living daylights out of Shigure. You made me feel so emotional in this chapter, great writing!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
What an insensitive thing that remark about Misaki hopefully not losing his hands, I mean he's already about as damaged as anyone could bear and to say something like that. I don't like Shigure and then some!

The trauma Misaki went through in that crash, my goodness, how terrifying for him. Your description was very illuminating, well done as always.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Gosh, what a dramatic chapter! Poor Misaki! The rain storm sounds so frightening, so cold. I hope that Misaki won't succumb to a major set back in his health because of this experience. You write great cliffhangers!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
The therapy seems so difficult and frustrating for poor Misake, you describe it well just as you do with everything. I like how you sketch the pictures with a minimum of words and the scenes bloom to life. "Less is more" is definitely your watchword. Beautiful writing.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I thought your gentle words implying their intimacy were just perfect. You definitely know how to write "less is more", leaving much to the imagination which is always the best thing. Loved every word.