Reviews for Half a Coin
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
i like it c:, its making me worried though.
austin chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
dosnt work
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Oh i loved this so much. That ending was the best ending I've come across in a long time, I have no clue what your other endings were going to be like but I'm glad you picked this one, i don't think any other one could compare to the brilliance of this. Oohh i hated Howards girlfriend, if i was Vince i'd tell her were to stick it. What right does she have? Vince has been apart of Howards life for way longer. I'm glad Naboo and Bollo came back, i don't see Naboo liking the idea of working for those two. Hey Naboo could buy the zooniverse if it's still around, yay! xx
redlaces chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
That was a lovely ending :)
chugirl2526 chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
yay i'm so glad they got together the prefect ending, it was brilliant ;)
LDNatalie chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Love!

So gorgeous!
swisstony chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Aw so sweet: D

Great ending : D

Soz 2 hear bout ur heating: ( I know what it's like the flat me and my bf share with our housemates doesn't have any heating at all lol...it's tough: ( Hope u get it fixed soon: D

This was great by the way: D
BeckyRocks-x chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Sorry for the embarrassingly late review, I've just got back from my holiday :P

Ella sounds like a right cow! But I have to admit the idea of her thinking Vince was a girl was pretty funny.

Bless poor Vince for keeping on trying to see Howard. I really hope everything turns out alright for him.

Please end with Howince, I'm a huge lover of happy endings.

Becky

chugirl2526 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
ella is such a bitch :( this story is so good
perichan chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
howince, HOWINCE! *cries silently* please write more *offersw you cookies*
LDNatalie chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
End with Love :D

x
swisstony chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Aw poor Vince that Ella is well mean and weird:(

Glad u updated: D

Soz 4 the crap review...lol...

But I did really enjoy it: )
BeckyRocks-x chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
“I don’t know what we are, but we’re not mates. Haven’t been for a long time.” can I make the ssumption its set after series three because thats when Vince started to be a tit?

The bit about the funeral was really sad. I wanted to give Vince a hug, because Howard wasn't there to do it for me.

Please get them back together?

Pretty please?

Becky

chugirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
wow this seems great i hope they become friends again soon :)
SisiDraig chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
No one ever asks for an angsty ending do they? lol. I think everyones got a soft spot for a happy ending filled with love etc. (probably born from over exposure to Disney films when you're a kid). I think you should just see where it goes when you're writing it and not aim specifically for one or the other. But, I've got to be honest I love angsty endings because they're sort of heartbreaking and powerful.

I like the dialogue at the begining. Even though you didn't say it straight away you just knew Howard was being weirdly calm and Vince was losing it. I also like the way we don't really know what they finally fell out about... it must be big though if Howard can't let it go after two years!

Anyway i'm dying to find out what happens next so update sonies!