Reviews for Harry Potter's Hidden Surprise
DreamerChild88 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
great job with this. I think Rae is a good choice for Madison's middle name. In the fic I'm working on, I chose Rae as Madison's middle name because i like the ring that Madison Rae has to it. Maybe that really is her middle name. I don't know though, since she and Suzie haven't been in anything since about S3.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Hehe, so cute! Love this H/Y!
Carrro chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Mtwapa, are you trying to make me jump around with happiness? This is just amazing! Honestly, i'm extremely impressed by the way you managed to fit Harry Potter into the story! There's this one part i love most (i think you can guess which part), but i'm gonna wait praising it for the end of the review...

Well, first of all, i really like how you've written Madison and how she wonders what happened between Yelina, H and Suzie. Madison's shyness and the way she called Yelina ma'am was really sweet. And then there's the H/Y. You've got H's actions described very well, how his mouth had gone dry and so on. Great H/Y.

And then, last of all, there's my favourite part. The ending. Oh my god, Mtwapa... That was amazing. I mean, true HP fan AND H/Y fan as i am, i simply adore the way you ended the story. What Yelina says is just brilliant (almost like Dumbledore had given her private lessons too, and not only to Harry).

Thanks for this wonderful piece, and great work with this. You really did impress me. Though now i'm going off to bed, like promised. (I know it was a while since we said goodnight, but i had to finish this for you before i leave! Couldn't let you wait 4 days!)

~Carro