Reviews for Caffeine
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
aw, i want a Near to hug me. but that's because i love him. granted i love all three of them...and L and watari. they are all awesome. *hugs hyper Near*
AbyssQueen chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
now if we could just get Near some crack...
lahfp9ay637qogfaff chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Lol. Near on caffeine! XD Awesome story!
shitsnotgoodyo chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
lol that was super funny!
naonaonao chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
XD MATT IS SO ABUSED! I love it. Man, I can totally see that happening if Near ever got his hands on some coke... and fastalking, yay! I find that endearing too. XD NONETHELESS, WONDERFUL JOB HERE!
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
LMAO!

This fic is hilarious!
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hahahahaha. I laugh.

That was very very amusing and silly and really just beautiful crack. *CRACKFICHAPPYSPASM*

Heehee...very awesome. I really liked the beginning/end thing- it always gives the right amount of closure but still holds the possibility of more to come. I mean I know this is a oneshot, I was just commenting on the technique...Okay then enough of my insanity.

Great job!
The Eternal Lamenting Angel chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was very funny!

Awesome crackfic!

You had given me an idea the nexzt time my cousin says 'she's bored!'

You really should write more humor fanfics!
Dragon-firefly1692 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
great, as usual. NEar on caffeine would be very scary. great job!
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That's a strange mental image. Near hyper. Hmm. Wow.

Who am I kidding? I'm laughing my head off!

Thank you for putting a smile on my face.

-Stardust.
cratermaker chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
8D E! :D XDD YESS! YESYESYESYESYESYES! -hops up and down over enthusiastically- YESYESYESYESYESOMGROTFLMAOBBQ! BAAHAAHAAHAHA!

Kay. Sorry. I'm done. ;3 Da best. The bomb. Ubersuperextraspectacular'n'magicalwonderul. Everything I could've (and didn't) imagined. You haven't failed me yet, BDF. :3 I give this story my almighty great seal of spectacularly-important approval. Bravo. Wonderful. Magnificent. Beautiful. Hilarious. No amount of words can express my satisfaction that I now have an extremely amusing story written in my honor. -thumbs up and shiny eyes- Thank you, friend... 83