Reviews for Potter's Bones
oh no chapter 10 . 4/23
I liked your story very much untill now but saying true love and then including another for threesome i cant get it...sorry i leave here
Noble Korhedron chapter 24 . 3/26
WOOOOT! GOODBYE MOLDI-FART! *EVILGRIN*
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 3/14
The reading of Sirius' will is pretty standard fare. I think though that Harry should have asked Ron, Ginny and Hermione to stay and then talk to them in private.

He could then have checked to make sure that they were recovered from the Department of Mysteries fiasco, asked after Neville and Luna and explained about how he and Susan met. Hermione's concern does her great credit and was deserving of more from Harry.

Also, they could have had Ragnok contact Amelia and let her know about them, rather than her hearing it second hand from a prejudiced source like Dumbledore.

I still think both Harry and Susan are still too shocky about what has happened to think completely straightly.

That would be also be my answer to those who critiqued you're handling of their relationship from chapter three on. Grief and shock are handled differently by different people. This is an extreme sort of reaction, but possible I think.

A good chapter even if I think it could have been improved upon.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 3/14
Harry shows his smarts by planning well for his getaway. You have the fabled multi-compartment trunks, which makes a lot of sense in this context.

Running into Susan was a very nicely done scene. His lobster dinner sound marvelous, considering that I'm going to LobsterFest tonight, but at an airport? Lord, must have been pricey!

The deaths of her parents is tragic, but it does mean that their relationship will develop without any parental type interference. Although it is surprising that Amelia doesn't get Susan back to Britain immediately when she gets the news.

Harry now has his 'saving-people-thing' fully engaged.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/13
While I understand that Harry feel completely alienated, it is really out of his character to have left without getting some sort of message to Hermione.

Also, I have to note that others are right that Susan is not portrayed as other than a redhead.

Still this is a fine opening to an admittedly alternate story.

1066wthec chapter 4 . 2/26
shoulda made it a thousand each...
1066wthec chapter 2 . 2/25
that was a bit quick...
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/25
nice
Syk chapter 1 . 2/22
Susan Bones has red hair.
firedawg chapter 25 . 1/11
A brilliant, entertaining story. A hearty well done.
Yuigfhf chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Just finished this chapter, and its really good. I just have one little problem. Why didn't Hermione ask Ginny to be her maid of honor, instead of Hannah? She was with Ron and Neville when they went into the great hall. Just wondering, that's all
GBTtown chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
I know this is an older story but, unless I missed something big, Amelia Bones is still alive.
She has been almost completely forgotten. Her brother is killed in an "avalanche" with Lucy as a suspect. Was she informed? Did Susan get so caught up in her hormones she couldn't even comfort her Aunt? Or attend the funeral? It is Christmas and Aunt Amy is missing again.
Cold brother, really cold!
GBTtown chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
An avalanche? A witch or wizard who could not apparate out of an avalanche? It must have been moving really quickly. And quietly!
Noble Korhedron chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Ending was too pat, but great story.
wesker101 chapter 25 . 10/4/2014