Reviews for Potter's Bones
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 9/2
I thought Susan was a redhead? Hannah Abbot, her good friend also in Hufflepuff, is a Blonde...
juan chapter 24 . 8/12
good thing in my story they won't be no deaths for the light in fact in both present and past tom will be known as the weakest coward who fail to kill anyone
juan chapter 22 . 8/12
that coward never learns he can never beat a soul bond so powerful and with pure love since he's son they don't know love
juan chapter 20 . 8/12
draco the imbreed never learns from mistakes from his daddy lucius and his other daddy/husband tom everyone knows that lucius love his master more then his wife
juan chapter 17 . 8/12
it look draco join his new husband tom
juan chapter 16 . 8/12
good thing the soul bond story I'm planning will go as plan and this time I makes ure it finish but it will be different harry and his bonded girls ginny and hermione will go back in time and kick tom and girls but and destory years before the d day where lily and james dies which won't happen at least I have the ideas for 25 plus chapter with only 10 fighting tom and his girls while the rest having fun and no evil after tom's death
qwertypous chapter 2 . 7/4
geez pretty stupid to buy a new wand just to avoid the trace. he can just remove it in gringots and harry is already a lord why need a trace? he's not part of the underage magic law anymore..
Shadowking999 chapter 25 . 7/3
i really read t twce and was going for three but i need to read other stories now but will red again in future that hoe good i feel it is and i hardly read storys like that
Shadowking999 chapter 14 . 7/3
in love with how this story was i just could not stop reading and read it all in one day
kyoshi711 chapter 25 . 5/18
I like your stories there fun to read and not to serious.
oh no chapter 10 . 4/23
I liked your story very much untill now but saying true love and then including another for threesome i cant get it...sorry i leave here
Noble Korhedron chapter 24 . 3/26
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 3/14
The reading of Sirius' will is pretty standard fare. I think though that Harry should have asked Ron, Ginny and Hermione to stay and then talk to them in private.

He could then have checked to make sure that they were recovered from the Department of Mysteries fiasco, asked after Neville and Luna and explained about how he and Susan met. Hermione's concern does her great credit and was deserving of more from Harry.

Also, they could have had Ragnok contact Amelia and let her know about them, rather than her hearing it second hand from a prejudiced source like Dumbledore.

I still think both Harry and Susan are still too shocky about what has happened to think completely straightly.

That would be also be my answer to those who critiqued you're handling of their relationship from chapter three on. Grief and shock are handled differently by different people. This is an extreme sort of reaction, but possible I think.

A good chapter even if I think it could have been improved upon.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 3/14
Harry shows his smarts by planning well for his getaway. You have the fabled multi-compartment trunks, which makes a lot of sense in this context.

Running into Susan was a very nicely done scene. His lobster dinner sound marvelous, considering that I'm going to LobsterFest tonight, but at an airport? Lord, must have been pricey!

The deaths of her parents is tragic, but it does mean that their relationship will develop without any parental type interference. Although it is surprising that Amelia doesn't get Susan back to Britain immediately when she gets the news.

Harry now has his 'saving-people-thing' fully engaged.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/13
While I understand that Harry feel completely alienated, it is really out of his character to have left without getting some sort of message to Hermione.

Also, I have to note that others are right that Susan is not portrayed as other than a redhead.

Still this is a fine opening to an admittedly alternate story.