Reviews for Potter's Bones
Phillies2 chapter 17 . 4/14
Half the time Harry hates Dumbledore and then the next thing you know he is afficating his wedding. I do feel bad for Gabby though, I mean if he is going to get married multiple times then Gabby deserves him too
Good
babiluv22 chapter 25 . 4/4
Great story I enjoyed it very much wish there were more children though
silver-blast chapter 10 . 3/4
a solid thumbs down. so much wasted time.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 25 . 2/13
love the story. you really need to write more it's great
loved it from beginning to end, great story
N Flamel chapter 10 . 1/19
Well, you lost me with your decision to add Hermione. What makes it worse is that Harry assured Susan that she was his only love and Hermione was his best friend. Plus Susan responded by basically saying she didn't want to share him with another witch. Then, five minutes after seeing her on the train, both Harry and Susan propose to her. Lastly, if Harry's two titles - Potter and Black - required separate wives, the goblins would have told him when they first discussed the topic. All around poor job in setting this up.
VonPelt chapter 12 . 1/7
The way the trio began was really bad and rushed.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
An amazing story here! Thanks for posting it!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2016
brilliant really enjoyed it
mobile54691 chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
I never did like the whole "let's leave hermione the black library" thing in flicks. Those families would horde that knowledge like a dragon holds treasure because it would be their power in that society. Even Sirius shouldn't be so dumb as to let someone outside of the family take the family's magical knowledge.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
good thing in my story all death eaters and tom the sissy will be ban from hogwarts and hogsmade in fact the wards will be unbreakble they will die from the love of a golden bond
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2016
thyat's right coward feel the love something he will never feel because bastard borns like him hate love
Guest chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
tom's wife draco never learns he's a born loser and fail wife to tom like his father before him that's what those two cowards are sissy wifes to a coward fake dark lord
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Yeah, couldn't even make it all the way through this chap. I rather enjoy Harry/Susan stories (or Harry/multi, as this apparently turns into when you add in Hermione) but nothing about this fic so far has been believable. Will not continue.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
This is relatively well-written, and I have no problem with the independent!Harry cliches because I actually enjoy them, but several things here were a bit ridiculous. The pacing was, anyway. A lot of things had me going "...right. Because that happened."

I'm going to assume half a hundred other people have already pointed out that Susan's parents are dead? If you're ignoring that because you want them alive for this fic, that's FINE. But if you just didn't know that, when you've made Susan a main character? Shaaaaaame, lol.