Reviews for Insert Pet Name Here
laughingst chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Again, SQUEE. 3 You have, in the span of about half an hour, become one of my favorite authors.
Claudii chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Aww that was a really cute story :)
darth-korbo chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
I love your style of writing... this story reflected it once again. Good job!
Ddancer33khlover chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
lol really cute, it was short but i liked it alot lol veryy sweet. but Pet who calles their girlfreind pet? lol idk maybe some people do
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
AW. !
Craxuan chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Oh boy, that is sweet.
coutureflower chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Adorable little twoshot you have here. :]

I read your profile, and it's nice to see another Jon & Kate Plus 8 fan! :D
Windracer Leopard chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
I don't know why you're sick of this story. I think it's great. It was so cute, and in character and I could see the characters doing all that, which I personally think is a good acheivment for any fic. But, your stories are always like that.

- 'Racer
12465739i4723 chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
One word. Aw. This was very cute. I'm glad you updated this. Poor Sora, going to all that trouble. But the ending was great. Thanks for the update.
soraspromise chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
XD. Well I think it was super cute, again. I forgot I suggested the using every pet name thing until I read the one ending with ",love" haha.

And I'm sick too; just not sick enough to stay home from school, unfortunately/fortunately. It could go either way. But anyway, hope you feel better!

Paintedtable chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Aww. I'm glad you continued it. :]
omegarulesall chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
this was very good
crystalnami chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Happy 17th! -

And cute story! Me likey :)

Haha. Riku's sisters so play with his hair. And braid it and stuff. Obv xD

Looking forward to reading more! :3
Randomboulder chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Happy birthday!

I really can't think of any pet name for Kairi... Or Sora for that matter. O_O But pet names are good torture tools! :D I've been known to call my boyfriend "honeymuffin" when I want him to be disgusted.

Aw, I need to know what Sora comes up with! More! By the way, did you choose the three-month milestone because that's when adrenaline stops being as active? (It's something we discussed in health. :P) Ugh, I'm flooding your inbox with positive, useless reviews. But..! It's only because I really like your writing. _
chasingfireflies chapter 1 . 8/9/2008

happy birthday for whenever that was.

Riku's sisters play with his hair...

...for the record, i'm snorting with laughter.

because that would just be embarassing.

you post that second shot.