Reviews for Truely Magnificent
MoniFantasy chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I like your idea and the way you wrote this thing! Good job!
WeAreShootingStars chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Ditto the previous reviewer. :)
Ryder Thorne chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
For some strange reason, I like fanfics where people get the crud beat out of them. Then live of course...
This is good
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was great! It's not very often I see a good fic like this- fight scenes where characters get beaten senseless are right up my street. God that sounds evil, but to be honest, I only like them coz they're realistic. After the good guy or hero or heroine or whatever wouldn't always win in real life.
Watson and Holmes chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
He truely is magnificent! I love this! Amazing oneshot! Keep it up!

Oh, and by the way, I saw on your profile that you needed some help with some stories. I'm not entirely sure wich fandoms you mean, but if they're Narnia then I would love to help! (for its the only one i write for) I'm looking for stories like yours and I would really like to give a shot at this with you. I didnt know how else to send this (i do PM, not so comfortable using email). So I hope you consider it and please tell me if you would like my help. My writing style goes up and down from violence to humour, and I really need something to please myself with this.

With best wishes and for the love of words,

~NarniaQueen
Receneck chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh wow I totally loved it
bubbles chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Wow that was a good one shot!
alice jonas chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i love this story. i just love how the make him magnificent. about how he isn't magnificent for the way he fight but because of why he fights. this is truely magnificent work
kutlessgurl90 chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
i loved this fanfic! peter is so brave and strong. i want a big brother like peter to protect me and comfort me! I LOVE IT! ;)
Gwenneth chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Well, yeh, he sure did get beat to heck! But I thought it was very good and I liked Lucy's comments while distracting Peter. It was a good little ficlet! Thanks for sharing.
lulu belle chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
very very good! i thought this was very sweet. well done.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
teehee, i liked it.
Cima1305 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
i loved it! i adore peter being in a vulnerable state, such as when he was getting the stuffing knocked out of him, but i also adore him being heroic. wat a great story!
Emerald Princess 14 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh, How sweet, very, very sweet! If you want, it can be truned into something longer, but hey, it's up to you!

I love Lucy and her brother fics!

Well Done!