Reviews for Fade Away Beautiful
ana leo chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
That was great!
therussianbookworm chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh My God. This is one of the most well-written fanfics for Kingdom hospital I have read so far. You must continue with the story, I implore you. I love hearing what people think happened in Paul's past, very tragic, but very realistic. I adore this. Best Wishes

Samantha.
sessys girl forever chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
love it cant wait for the next one
Lizzie5115 chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
I love this story so far its very enthralling! Im so glad there is new kingdom hospital content thank you :)

on the critical note to help you out try to not use the same words constantly, try to vary it by using the synonyms. This helps make the writing more unique and colorful.
DoYouMindIfISlytherin chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
hey this is really good! There are some grammar mistakes but I can help you with that if you want. Its really hard to find paul stories on the net these days. Hope you write more!

Lovepauly.
Decaying Dream chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
I got it, Shayna is the granddaughter of Mary jean, Paul's sister, and that's Mary Jean's locket she has, Shayna called her grandma Grandma M, as in M for Mary Jean. It's all starting to make sense now, as for the whole Randy Ransome thing, it confuses me, Paul was friends with a ghost boy, meaning he was susceptible to the paranormal before his death, but the janitor said he didn't want to go in the room and risk catching whatever the boy had, so was the janitor a ghost too, or just susceptible to the paranormal, if he was a ghost how did the janitor die, a freak accident, or did the "good doctor" Gottreich turn on his staff and decide to test one of his experiments on the janitor, maybe he had a lack of adult test subjects, or he was just the perfect subject for one of his experiments. Anyways I love this story, it is wonderful, you truly are an aspiring author, and I give you a 10/10, plus you cleared up the whole Gr. Stegman/Dr. hook thing for me, cause I was confused how Dr. Stegman was Shayna's doctor before, and now it's Hook, but you cleared it up for me and anyone else wondering about that, well love this chapter, and this story, 10/10, please update soon.
Anime-obbsessed chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
*gasps*

an update! squee!

yet another beautiful chapter!

*notices your suggest another story thing*

WRITE. ANUBIS. FANFIC.

kett turton es god.
Decaying Dream chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Love this chapter, it seems like Paul might have known Shayna's grandma, due to his reaction to the locket, and that the locket used to be her grandma's, and Shayna and her mom were both probably too young to have met him when he was alive, and it seems Pauls might have had feelings for her, one thing though is that I thought Dr. Stegman was assigned to Shayna's case, not Dr. Hook, but either way it's still a great chapter, update soon.
Anime-obbsessed chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
*yay!*

- awesome chapter! you seem to get Paul's personality pretty damn well, and I love this story!

keep it up!
Decaying Dream chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Really like your story so far, please update soon.
Anime-obbsessed chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
pretty good chapter! can't wait for an update!
Anime-obbsessed chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Naw... makin me feel bad for Paul.

*#1 fan of Anubis, right here*