Reviews for Of Gentlemen and ShortShorts
SquirtleWaterGun chapter 1 . 9/17
Great story.
cid.neha chapter 1 . 6/15
ineptia chapter 1 . 5/3
Ahhh this is such a nice oneshot. I just recently found out about AmourShipping and its tremendous development (and fanbase! Not to mention they even have a backstory!) and my heart was breaking cause Ash and Misty are some of my longest time ships. I figured that this OTP probably isn't gonna be canon ever and I felt sad for a while. But your fanfic provided great relief for that. The characters and dialogue was well handled and the ending wasn't at all rushed or dragged out - just perfect. I guess I'm just gonna feed my shipper feels with your stories from now on (or until these two become canon... nah)
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 3/4
heeeey, love it! soooo canon
KawaiiStinger chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
.GOSH!CUTE!Ash is growing up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Love this! Especially the ending!
Taiki24 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I loved that story. I read it twice in a row. Both times, I squealed, laughed, giggled, snorted, and fangirled multiple times. This is a great fic, and I commend you on a job well done! Keep up the amazing work!
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
It's well written and it flows really well.

This is really good for a oneshot!

HunterMoore chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is some good stuff. Great work.
andIJDC chapter 1 . 3/10/2014

Hahahaha. Cute. XD
Madoka's Bow chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Great story!
Ciggy5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This story is incredible! I really liked that it fit well into what I would imagine the three would actually say. I was reading the quotes in the respective characters voices! Good job, really!