Reviews for Of Gentlemen and ShortShorts
Ciggy5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This story is incredible! I really liked that it fit well into what I would imagine the three would actually say. I was reading the quotes in the respective characters voices! Good job, really!
JGgirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
super cute
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
cuuuuuuuuute 3
Wonderstruck Pen chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I'm not even a fan of Pokémon and I think that this is amazing.
Keep writing!
-Pen
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh, Ash was listening! He heard it all . . . oh my gosh! Now, if only he'll get a move on already... Haha! Hey hey hey, now who said that Brock wasn't a gentleman? Well, okay. He is, most of the time. Times when he's not hitting on every single female in a town... You know, I thought of something. This story, and Brock, kind of remind me of Miroku a little bit. Like, underneath that perverted exterior, there's a wise, smart gentleman who knows what to say and how to say it; and with respect, too, to a lady. This should be a Brock/Misty friendship fic. But I have no problem reading this as an AAML one! Funny and sweet piece! Super love it.
Aronim chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is a really, really funny oneshot and kinda thoughtful too. Good work, and you do the characters justice even though you've taken them to a different place than you usually see them in canon.
claraowl chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
XD Ahahahaaaa!
i completely agree! Brock is a gentleman! :)
I loved it!
Smug Pikachu XD
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh God. I just. No word can describe how much I loved this.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
my 1st n prolly last pokemon fanfic (i nvr read em) n u made it awesum! :D
IvyBean chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
LOL...Brock sure offers good advice when needed. Although he doesn't exactly do it himself... Funny and cute fic! I love it when you include Ashy thinking about...you know what...LOLZ
Snowflake-Lady chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
XDDDDDD Ash is hilarious at the end! its so cute!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
*laughs* I really liked the ending. Silly, Ash! At least his eavesdropping skills seem to be better than his people skills.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ahhhh! So effin' cute! I love the fact that Ash was listening the entire time! xDD I liked Brock's theory on why he doesnt hit on Misty. Very clever and cute!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I literally -cackled- when i finished reading this.

Awesome.
depression76 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love the story, short and sweet- made me smile all through reading it xD.

see you around!