Reviews for Of Gentlemen and ShortShorts
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Very cute story. I like how it can be still AAML without Ash and Misty interacting a whole lot. Actually, they didn't interact at all. I like Brock and Misty's dynamic. It dances the Gymshipping line... but their friendship just affirms what they already know: Ash and Misty belong together, and someday they'll see it for real. Good job.
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
ah pokemance...this takes me back to when pokemon was new...

...and reminds me that I'm pathetic and too old because I still love it...
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
To cute! I loved it!
iryna chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Awesome! I loved that! Brock is so funny haha.
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
OHGOD. This is pure gold. EPIC WIN. xD
Born 13th Month 32nd Day chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
L. O. L.

TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Great story. I loved the development with Brock. He truly is a gentleman. Like Sanji from One Piece.
poplarleaves chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Ahaha. I likeses it. But Brock seems a bit OOC. A little too seductive and knowing. Maybe tune down on the vocabulary?
susiipie chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This is superwell written! I loved the way the characters just worked. Very nice job! Just loved this!
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Very nice! I love Brock!
CidGregor chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Ahh, another super-cute and funny little story. You're right, Misty and Brock really don't get a lot of one on one time.

The bit with Ash at the end felt a little tacked-on, but otherwise this was a pretty cute and surprisingly logical take on why Brock never hit on Misty...thank goodness.

You are fast becoming my favorite Pokemon author...I'd love to see you write more of these. Keep up the awesome work.

Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ahahaha, I LOVED that! Great job! Ahh, gotta love Ash. So darn oblivious... xD

MaxOD chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Very cute story- I'm pleased you've developed the character of Brock. Especially good dialog.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This was very very good! I loved it!
be bright chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hahahah! I love the little Ash bit at the end...I was wondering where he was the whole time.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »