Reviews for Of Gentlemen and ShortShorts
be bright chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hahahah! I love the little Ash bit at the end...I was wondering where he was the whole time.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
yep! i agree with Brock! Ash when it comes to hormones he is as slow as a Slowpoke! haha! Pikachu is oddly smug! i like that! that was funny!

P.S. can u make a sequel or something...unless u already did!
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I love it -That was cute!
Flamer-of-flames chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Good story...GREAT ENDING! Thankyou. :)
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Haha, quite nice. :D
Milotic chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
What a perfect ending! I "loled" at the last sentence and at Ash. I also like your portrayal of Brock and your reasoning for why he never hit on Misty, which, if you think about it, is an interesting question (espeically considering he hit on Fantina/Melissa, who's about twice his age and ugly with that face and hair and all of that purple eye shadow and yeah, in the most recent Japanese episode of Pokemon). Anyway, I thought this was clever. Off to the other fics! :)
Steve chapter 1 . 9/11/2008

great story, and a Brilliant ending especially. I like the oddly smug pikachu.
Ms. Cookie chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Ms. Of the Moon (wtf) I must say you ARE a genius.

Though I was a fan of Ash/Misty at the time, I never EVER thought of fanfics! And you did it so well! It is just so cute and so in-character!

You are probably the only author I know who can write a fic that sounds somehow like a lost episode but is well-written, and not like a tv-script.

Really, I'm giggling like the Pokémon fangirl I used to be! (oh, REMEMBER when that ms. what's-her-name kissed Ash on the cheek, in the second film, and Misty was jealous?)

Lessa chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Hey Lissie love, as always, your writing is supurb and I could clearly see the characters. I was currently thinking of Rurouni Kenshin when I started this, yet the moment you strted writing Brock, his face just popped into my head. It was great. I LOVED the intreaction between Misty and Brock, they were in character and even thier speaking patterns were correct. *Thmbs up* And also, I must Say Ash's reaction was great. I laughed so hard I cried. - Great ficlet.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Normally, i don't like AshXMisty. But it does fit, so VERY well.

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Emerald Stars, Dragon Prince and the Fifth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy, out.
haha whats so funny chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
misty and ash are so perfect 4 each other; it was so sad when she left i stoped watching pokemon but if she comes back i may start aging! anywho good job!
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ah, Maiden of the Moon. I've always loved your writing. Back in the time of the exclusively Inuyasha epics.

Anyway, thank you for taking me back to all those years I watched old school Pokemon and thought, frustratedly, why aren't Ash and Misty together? Very cute, this was.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aw! You always write the best stories MotM! Awesome! :)

Steve chapter 1 . 8/11/2008

Very charming!

I'm going to read more of your stuff now!
maladar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008