Reviews for Fantasies
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I LOVE IT! That was just awesome :) So creative! And I like the blood-in-a-thermos thing, lol :)
Dunthonwen chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Yay! I liked this a lot. That would definitely be something I'd like to read, so I'm glad you've done it... Jacob/Nessie. ) Older at least. hah.

Well done!
V. L. MacKenzie chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Jake and Nessie are adorable! Even though she's a baby. Lol. But they are my new favorite couple ever.:)
HADmatter chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
SO CUTE!

Just wanted you to know. Seriously, my mind is all gooey from the cuteness. Good job!
Byee chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Eep! He knows! He KnOwS! lol. They have to kill him now.
Cheergeek chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aww.. so cute. Jacob and Nessie are made of pure win and awesome.. Although Jacob as a nurse, *creepy* lol.

"Daddy knows we're enganged Jake" 8D
Totally Kawaii chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
JacobxNessie HAS become quite a cute pairing, but I have to say that I'm really partial to Kate/Garrett as far as new pairings go. xD However, I DO love JacobxNessie and I DO love this oneshot to bits.

And that boy Joshua sure has an overactive imagination. ;)

*impatiently waiting for your Edward-and-Bella-with-Nessie-at-school!fic* Lol...
skh chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was really good! Haha...I liked Joshua's narrative.
angelbabe17mm chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
haha i doubt they would let her bring it but the idea is funny. picture edward as a little vampire with some power rangers lunchbox and matching thermos full of blood. lol. anyway i really liked this. i died laughing when i realized that jake had imprinted on nessie in BD. i also thought it was really cool the way the attraction between jake and bella was explained because i always wondered why stephanie meyer would present edward and bella as such a strong couple and then make her and jake love each other as well. anyway sorry i just babbled and it wasn't even about your story but it was creative, cute and funny. great job!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
loved it
klpixie12 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I loved it! I thought it was really different and cool that it was told from someone else's perspective. And I loved how he was trying to write a story involving them. Great job! You should defininitely write more older Nessie and Jacob. They've become my new OTP too!
Astro Latte chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Your writing style is poetic. I love how smoothly it flows, and your characterization is spot-on! Well done!
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow, that was awesome! You wrote it really, really, really well, and that's such a creative idea. ]
The Lovely Decline chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
oh my gosh, i loved that.

such a creative idea, from a completely separate point of view.

i really liked that.

that goes in my favorites.

splendid.